New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!! March 9th I get my EM tattoo! It will take 2 sessions to get it done. I can't wait to take pics and show it off to all of you on here.

Trisha

Reaction score
Hello. Trisha here.

I am a translator and amateur puppeteer. Please bear with me, my puppets are not perfectly built.

Glad to be here.

Lola p

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Trisha! Hope you have a good time on the forums! :big_grin:

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi Trisha. Good to have you here on the forum. Is that wolf one of your puppets? It really looks great. Can't wait to see more of your puppets soon.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi Trisha, welcome. Hope you enjoy it here. The "Puppet Building and Performing" section of the forum should be a great place for you to improve your puppet building skills. :smile:

Trisha

Reaction score
Hi cjd874 and Hubert. Cheers for the welcome xxx. CJ, the wolf is one of my puppets indeed. His name is Wolfy Hood. I am not really good at anything related to arts and crafts but I started making puppets because I like writing stories for children. My first puppet was a vampire called Clovis, although he is very dear to me I admit that my technique was far from perfect so it is very hard for him to move and his facial expression doesn't change much. Wolfy is a much newer puppet and, although my lack of skill may still be evident, he can actually move with a lot more ease and is very expressive. I have a Youtube channel with a couple of vids. Perhaps I should post them in the puppet section. :smile:

Teresa

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I am new to puppet making. My avatar is my first puppet. I just finished him and made him to look like my husband. I love the muppets and hope to learn a lot here. THANKS!!!!

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Hello. I'm Rugatskid. I've been here for a few days now and I am enjoying it here a lot.I am a big fan of Classic Elmo's World episodes, (Season 31 and 32 episodes) Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, Rugrats, (No Duh!) Animaniacs and Alvin and the Chipmunks. There are many more things that come to mind. I also have a Youtube channel, hence the name. A few of you probably know me, and i am probably driving you crazy. I do that to people sometimes. :laugh: I guess it's just part of my nature. I've been a fan of the Muppets since age 2, when I was introduced to Sesame Street . And from then on, I watched The Muppet Show, as well as Fraggle Rock. I SO wanna meet Steve Whitmire. He does most of my favorite characters. Kermit, Ernie, Wembley, and Beaker. sorry fir the SUPER long post! I'm finished now, so thank goodness.

RumbleBug

Reaction score
Hello, I'm RumbleBug! I've been lurking in this forum for a while now, but I finally decided to make an account of my own. I've always been a casual fan of the Muppets, but I have to say that I didn't become the hardcore, obsessed Muppet fan that I am today until I saw the 2011 movie The Muppets. Sitting there in the theater, I was inspired by Walter's undying love and loyalty to the Muppets, and it was then that something kinda clicked for me. I finally felt like I understood what the Muppets were all about, and I thought to myself, "this is amazing, and I want to learn everything I can about the Muppets!" So since then I have watched every Muppet movie and every episode of The Muppet Show and have fallen deeper and deeper into the crazy world of Muppet fandom. My favorite Muppets are probably Gonzo, Rizzo, Pepe, and Robin the frog. But I have to say, my favorite Muppety production is Fraggle Rock! I only recently discovered the awesomeness that is Fraggle Rock this past October when I watched my first episode, and I must say, I was in love and have been hooked ever since. My favorite Fraggles are Wembley, Boober, and Uncle Travelling Matt. So anyway, thanks for reading my long spiel and I look forward to conversing with you all on all things Muppety!