New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Dave Curbis

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Muppet lovers.. I have been inspired and entertained by the work of Jim Henson and all the Muppets. I am an artist and have found his work and creativity inspiring. I loved all the movies and art that created it. I have created a comic book about a special puppet...demonic type. lol I have been able to make a living as an artist for the last 13 years. Look forward to all the new HENSON CREATIONS!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Muppet lovers.. I have been inspired and entertained by the work of Jim Henson and all the Muppets. I am an artist and have found his work and creativity inspiring. I loved all the movies and art that created it. I have created a comic book about a special puppet...demonic type. lol I have been able to make a living as an artist for the last 13 years. Look forward to all the new HENSON CREATIONS!
I'm looking forward to new Henson programming, too! It's nice meeting you, Dave!
Welcome to Muppet Central Forum! I hope you have fun with us. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score

Hi Dave! Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here. :smile:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I see we have some new members. Welcome, new guys and girls! I hope you all are enjoying Muppet Central as much as I have been :cool: I have some great news! I finally got a new tattoo and want to show it off. I'm very proud of it but it's not finished just yet. It will be finished next month fer sure. Here's the tat! Hope you all enjoy :cool:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I see we have some new members. Welcome, new guys and girls! I hope you all are enjoying Muppet Central as much as I have been :cool: I have some great news! I finally got a new tattoo and want to show it off. I'm very proud of it but it's not finished just yet. It will be finished next month fer sure. Here's the tat! Hope you all enjoy :cool:
Nice tattoo, Zoot Fan 1981! :smile:

Dreamer91

Reaction score
Hey all!
I am a third grade a teacher who absolutely LOVES muppets! :smile:
I remember watching the Muppets show with my family when I was little and then it stopped running and I missed it tremendously.
I grew up in a generation that didn't really have the Muppets, but my parents still introduced them through the show and story books.
I love the good clean humor that they offer and love the life that they can bring to children. I have actually used puppets to help do therapy with some of my special needs students.
I am also an avid collector. I'm not rich, so I'm not top dog collector, but I certainly do collect everything Muppets. I look forward to being able to talk with fans like myself! :smile::hungry:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Hey all!
I remember watching the Muppets show with my family when I was little and then it stopped running and I missed it tremendously.
I grew up in a generation that didn't really have the Muppets, but my parents still introduced them through the show and story books.
I love the good clean humor that they offer and love the life that they can bring to children. I have actually used puppets to help do therapy with some of my special needs students.
I am also an avid collector. I'm not rich, so I'm not top dog collector, but I certainly do collect everything Muppets. I look forward to being able to talk with fans like myself! :smile::hungry:
Welcome! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have. I've been a Muppets fan since I was little. Zoot, Rowlf, and Animal are my most favorites. It's a shame they stopped showing the Muppet show but you can always view it on youtube. I'm also a youtube junkie lol I've introduced my two boys to these memorable characters and they absolutely love them. I miss the clean humor they used to show on TV. That is the reason I turn to youtube. Have fun surfing the site. I know you'll love it here :cool:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey all!
It's nice to meet you, Dreamer91. I hope you have a great time at the Muppet Central Forum! :smile:

Hank Venture

Reaction score
Hey,

I came upon this site when I was trying to buy a realistic Elmo puppet for my niece. I ended up making one using helpful info from the site. I used to do puppets but didn't realize how much I would enjoy making one...hopefully more in the future.