New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey,

I came upon this site when I was trying to buy a realistic Elmo puppet for my niece. I ended up making one using helpful info from the site. I used to do puppets but didn't realize how much I would enjoy making one...hopefully more in the future.
Nice Elmo puppet you got there. I hope you make more puppets and show them to us, okay? :laugh:
It's nice to meet you.

MagicSnjor

Reaction score
Ello Everyone,
I found this site will looking up how to make puppets for a small youtube series me and my friend are going to start. This sit help me a lot in making my first two puppets (one of them is my icon; Jazz) so I wanted to join in on all the fun, And seek help and tips on my up coming puppet projects.

I grew up with the works of Jim Henson and still love them to this day. My favorite Muppets are Swedish Chief and Uncle Deadly.

I can't wait to meet some new friends ^.^
(p.s I have dyslexia so if some of my posts don't make completed since I am sorry >.<)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Ello Everyone,
I found this site will looking up how to make puppets for a small youtube series me and my friend are going to start. This sit help me a lot in making my first two puppets (one of them is my icon; Jazz) so I wanted to join in on all the fun, And seek help and tips on my up coming puppet projects.

I grew up with the works of Jim Henson and still love them to this day. My favorite Muppets are Swedish Chief and Uncle Deadly.

(p.s I have dyslexia so if some of my posts don't make completed since I am sorry >.<)
It's nice meeting you, MagicSnjor. I like Jazz. Are you going to show your other puppets in a post?

cjd874

Reaction score
Ello Everyone,

Welcome, MagicSnjor! It's a pleasure to have you here on the forum. Uncle Deadly & the Swedish Chef are some of my favorites too, along with the Electric Mayhem band, Statler & Waldorf, & Kermit. Can't wait to see more of your puppets soon. :smile:

MagicSnjor

Reaction score
Welcome, MagicSnjor! It's a pleasure to have you here on the forum. Uncle Deadly & the Swedish Chef are some of my favorites too, along with the Electric Mayhem band, Statler & Waldorf, & Kermit. Can't wait to see more of your puppets soon. :smile:
Thanks for the warm welcome ^.^

lilge123

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
hi

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Hai!!! I'm 10 and I want to marry Kermit! MOVE OVER PIG THERES A NEW DIVA IN TOWN (lol just kidding.... Maybe:scary: