New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Your name is Colette? Oh my goodness how petite and chic! I wish that was my name, mines plain ;P
I love your signature! I am more like the queen of purple. The silly creature with her bravery and strength. Anyway... (sniffs) niow what am I smelling (sniffs) oh boy! Now I am the one with a sensitive nose... er I mean... aaaaaahhhhhh! I'm wembling, again! (sighs) :coy:

Bridget

Reaction score
I love your signature! I am more like the queen of purple. The silly creature with her bravery and strength. Anyway... (sniffs) niow what am I smelling (sniffs) oh boy! Now I am the one with a sensitive nose... er I mean... aaaaaahhhhhh! I'm wembling, again! (sighs) :coy:
Thanks Colette. :wink: You can call me Bridget by the way. I like you.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thanks Colette.
You're welcome! :smile:

:wink: You can call me Bridget by the way. I like you.
Well, Bridget... that's a beautiful name. By the way, I am going to very busy with Math by tomorrow. Not exactly the strongest, but it's worth a try to do better with this subject in college than in high school.

I love to write! My fanfics are so behind! Ugh! I guess school is preventing me from getting my freedom to finish my fanfics. Oh well! I am sometimes replying back to threads and stuff though.

To sort of quote Ralph Wiggum, "Me fail Math, that's unpossible." You know what I mean, because I am optomistic and I would rather succeed than fail.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm kinda new here, but I share the share the same passion as you guys do!

I wish I could say I was a Muppet fan from childhood, but I'm only a rookie at this stage. I find Jim Henson to be an amazing inspiration and I'm hoping I'll be able to use it to write same great stories for you guys!

Bridget

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm kinda new here, but I share the share the same passion as you guys do!

I wish I could say I was a Muppet fan from childhood, but I'm only a rookie at this stage. I find Jim Henson to be an amazing inspiration and I'm hoping I'll be able to use it to write same great stories for you guys!
Hey there, JimAndFrank! Love your avatar buddy! It's really sweet how you find Jim an inspiration to you for stories! I love to write and read, so I totally look forward to reading your fanfics and getting to know ya!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Hey there, JimAndFrank! Love your avatar buddy! It's really sweet how you find Jim an inspiration to you for stories! I love to write and read, so I totally look forward to reading your fanfics and getting to know ya!
Hi ho, KissesToKermie (Awesome name by the the way!)

I actually tried to make my username BeardedEpicnessOfJim, but it wasn't allowed!:jim:
It's good to hear you like to read and write. There just aren't enough people out there that do.

If you don't mind me asking, what would be your favourite kind of Muppet moment?

Mine is whenever Kermit sings. I don't care whether it's Jim or Steve Whitmire. Kermit is always so soulful in his voice unless he's purposefully messing around! Even then he is awesome! :smile:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score

It's nice to meet you, JimandFrank. I saw that you like to write your own fanfics. I love to read and write as well. There is a site that I go on called FanFic.net if you want to write some fanfics on there :smile: There are definitely some good ones that are muppet related if you want to check it out. I'm in the process of writing one on that site but haven't yet published it. I look forward to reading your fanfics :cool:
BTW my favorite muppets are Zoot, Animal, and Rowlf. Which ones are yours?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
It's nice to meet you, JimandFrank. I saw that you like to write your own fanfics. I love to read and write as well. There is a site that I go on called FanFic.net if you want to write some fanfics on there :smile: There are definitely some good ones that are muppet related if you want to check it out. I'm in the process of writing one on that site but haven't yet published it. I look forward to reading your fanfics :cool:
BTW my favorite muppets are Zoot, Animal, and Rowlf. Which ones are yours?
Hi ho,

I actually have an account on Fanfiction. Net. My username is Hillsy21 if you wanted to check out my stories, but they are not Muppet related. I've already posted the first chapter of a story on a discussion called A Family Like No Other.

My favourite Muppets are Kermit, Rowlf and Statler and Waldorf.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Hi ho,

I actually have an account on Fanfiction. Net. My username is Hillsy21 if you wanted to check out my stories, but they are not Muppet related. I've already posted the first chapter of a story on a discussion called A Family Like No Other.

My favourite Muppets are Kermit, Rowlf and Statler and Waldorf.
Cool! I'll have to check out your stories. Tomorrow I'm getting my Electric Mayhem Tattoo finished and am going to post some pics. Although Rowlf isn't really part of Electric Mayhem, he's getting added anyway. I do have a pic of my tattoo on some other threads in this site.