New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Bridget

Reaction score
Hi ho, KissesToKermie (Awesome name by the the way!)

I actually tried to make my username BeardedEpicnessOfJim, but it wasn't allowed!:jim:
It's good to hear you like to read and write. There just aren't enough people out there that do.

If you don't mind me asking, what would be your favourite kind of Muppet moment?

Mine is whenever Kermit sings. I don't care whether it's Jim or Steve Whitmire. Kermit is always so soulful in his voice unless he's purposefully messing around! Even then he is awesome! :smile:
Hey there JimAndFrank! Sorry it took me so long to reply... homeworks been taking control of me! Ugh! Ok, you said favorite Muppet moment... Oh! I'd probably have to say whenever Kermit gets angered, and when Walter speaks! For some reason I find them both so extremely attractive... Especially Walter's honey gold complexion... (clears throat) Em! Anyways! I'm obsessed with music and pianos so whenever Rowlf plays, I'm all ears! Do you have a favorite Muppet? Mines go: Kermit, Walter, Piggy, Rowlf!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
My favourite Muppet is Kermit, but Rowlf comes in at a very close second, followed by Robin, Rizzo, Gonzo, Fozzie, then Statler and Waldorf!
Piggy would come in at number 15 on my list.

I also love Rowlf playing the piano! Who doesn't want to hear 'You and I and George'? It's just so deep and mesmerizing...

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Well, everyone. I just had to share what I got done last night of my awesome tattoo of Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. It looks really awesome so far and all I need to add is Zoot :cool: but here it is:

Here's another pic with a better shot of Janice:

Kumkani

Reaction score
New member lifelong muppet fan, trying to build a few of my own puppets, joined here for help especially!

SpazerCo

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm not really new to this forum, I just haven't posted anything yet. I've used this site for influence and help on building puppets. Which I completed my first puppet with the tutorials and tips here on this site! So many thanks to everyone here! I hope to get know you all soon!

Reaction score
Hi, I've been a lurker here for a while. But just dropped in to say hi and slip back into the darkness.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
To all new members: Welcome to Muppet Central! I'm here to talk about muppets. Especially Zoot and the Electric Mayhem so any Zoot fans hit me up! :cool:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jazzy Alphabet! I used to be a member of a website called Muppet Wiki for a long time until my multiple accounts have been disabled by Wikia. Now, I am a new member of Muppet Central. I am a HUGE fan of Sesame Street, and this is where my picture comes from.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jazzy Alphabet! I used to be a member of a website called Muppet Wiki for a long time until my multiple accounts have been disabled by Wikia. Now, I am a new member of Muppet Central. I am a HUGE fan of Sesame Street, and this is where my picture comes from.
That's wonderful. It's nice meeting you. I hope you have a great time at Muppet Central Forum! :smile: