New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Welcome GREAT Gonzo!!! Always nice to have a new fan around!!! Yeah, VMX isa a good movie, and so's MCC....Are those the only Muppet movies you've seen? Have you seen any of the other Muppet movies, like Great Muppet Caper or Mupetts Take Manhattan? They're both definitely fantastic! (My fave's GMC.) There's also Muppet Treasure Island, (INCREDIBLY hilarious), and lotsa other stuff!!! I hope you enjoy getting introduced to some other wonders of Muppetdom whilst you're here!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Welcome aboard, LadyCamilla!

:big_grin:

Another "transplant"---lol! Like I go around re-pottin' LPers! LOL! Welp, gots me 2 so far! :stick_out_tongue:

Glad ya came aboard, have fun!

:zany:
go byron! do you think you could transplant my brother to the other side of the country?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Lol! I'd rather tranplant ME to the other side o' the country! For a great career, that is...

Anyway, lemme see what I can do! :zany:

*grobs trowel 'n 6' pot, goes off to sarah_ysma's ala "Johnny Applessed"*

:big_grin:

sixdollarman

Reaction score
This is quite the happening! I never thought that I would find a place on the internet where I could chat all about the muppets until I'm blue in the face. Muppet stuff is all I know. I grew up with Sesame Street and The Muppet Show. Then I picked up "Sesame Street Unpaved". Before the book I was a fanatic so now I don't know what you would call me. Crazy maybe? Unfortunately, I don't have any old Sesame Street clips (even though I would kill for some) but I do have a collection of SS and TMS videos. But this is just as good to chat with other muppet fans and get some questions answered and remember the good old days when television was pure, clean fun.
My favorite muppets are Kermit (of course), Ernie, Rowlf, Gonzo and Cookie Monster. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and continuing down this road of "remember when".
Thank you all.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hi i'm new here, and yet....i still feel like a senior member......hi to everyone out there in computer land........where to start...let's see..i'm 22, live in dallas, um...um..oh gosh i just can't type because i'm so happy to be on this board...some one needs to go get me some flowers or something......

ryan

Beeker

Reaction score
Hello all...Im Beeker...and Im nuts about the muppets...my faves are obviously Beaker...and Pepe as well...

This is the fourth forum I have joined...I used to be pretty well known on nationstates.net where I was one of the top posters...I look forward to meeting you all...

Im 30 years old...6ft 3ins tall...and I hail from Llandudno North Wales...though I live and work in Manchester as a club promoter...and have been there for the past 6 years...you can see my pic on the pic thread :eek:

Sal29

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have always loved the muppets going back to my childhood with the Muppet Show and Sesame Street, my favorite muppet is Sal Manilla. Great site to spend some free time reading about everyones love for the muppets. :smile:

anim8oratlarge

Reaction score
hello

hello all,
Long time reader, first time poster here. Big fan of anything puppetish. Not too computer savy so please bear with my fumbling around this fabulous site. One question, what's "muppetfest" and where does it take place?
L8R
J
:rolleyes:

beaker

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm Cory, and it's a pleasure to find a nifty rad site like this...finally a place where years of rabid JHC fanaticism can come together in one heaping helping! Anyways, I was surfing around and found this site just by keyword searching, and here I am! Hopefully Mr. Phil can buy his own domain, tho http://www.geocities.com/muppetcentral will do for now...tho Im not to sure about this Delphi forums stuff. Okies, thats it for now...so cant wait for Muppets From Space, from the pix JHC has shown us on chat, it looks like it will be the best modern Muppet film ever. I have a feeling 1999 is going to be the year where JHC finally get back on their feet!

//cory
out with 1998...in with 1 tripple 9'er!