New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Wlcome, Raisin!!! (And I think your introduction thingy's better than MINE was, when I got here!) I gotta say, I just LOOVE your avvie!!! First "Christmas Toy" one, I think! :big_grin:

Welcome to all other NEW folkses, as well!!

jediX

Reaction score
I did a Muppet xmas marathon this weekend as well.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Welcome back Jacki! Cool another MA person, I grew up in West Springfield, though now I live in CT. But I would much rather be back in MA. Thats cool, I watched Fraggle Rock too when I was little. :smile:

Kevin

buckshot

Reaction score
hello all. my name's isaac. Henson's been an idol of mine for a very long time, and i think it's great that there's a place to gather with others that love him and his work. i look forward to meeting you all.

sarahwithbaloo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Hi
I'm Sarahwithbaloo I've just kept my screen name from other forums so I dont confuse myself.

I've been a closet Muppet fan for years and years and there is nothing I like more than finding Muppet stuff I've never seen before.

I wont be one of those people that post every single day as I have a 7 month old boy to look after and also I share the PC with my husband who posts on other forums (davewasbaloo) so we have to fight over the keyboard.

Well see you all around

Sarah :halo:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
COOL username!!! I use the same name for everything I register with too!! *and haha our name is Sarah...there's lot's of Sarah's here, although one particular one spells her name without the 'h' *scoffs*

haha welcome!!!!! 7 month old baby? how sweet (although I bet not always! :wink: )

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Sarah's username is a nod toward her evil tendencies by the addition of the name, "Yzma".

Welcome, newbies!

TheWhiteLion

Reaction score
Hey, name's Kevin, and I'm new. I'm very partial to the JHH/Storyteller era because that's when I grew up with the Muppets (I'm 18 now). Besides that, I had most of the movies like Frog Prince, Muppet Musicians of Bremen, Bunny Picnic, and shows like Faffner Hall and Fraggle Rock thanks to HBO. That's about it for me.