New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Gonk

Reaction score
Hi all, another newbie here!

I'm Jeremy, a 31 year old Brit from London and have loved the Muppets all my life. I do a lot of model making in my spare time (building stuff from scratch mostly, not so much kits these days) and want to get more into puppet building. I'm also a big Star Wars fan, so you get no prizes for guessing what my favourite Muppet Show is :smile:

I also enjoy sailing, art and performing the occasional magic trick! I actually know the secrets behind a couple of David Blaine's illusions -but don't ask, coz I'm not telling :wink:

All for now, talk to ya later, and HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!

Jeremy

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
G'day mate & welcome to MC.Enjoy your stay here at MC.

*here's a nice lounge recliner for you and a cuppa tea*

Gonk

Reaction score
*here's a nice lounge recliner for you and a cuppa tea*

.... ah, a nice cup of tea! (nothing like it in the cold British winter!) :wink:

Jeremy

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Spongebob said:
Hi, I'm Spongebob. I work at the Krusty Krab.
wow a spongebob fan!
check out my post about spongebob in general discussion. :wink:

beforemyway

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Hi ya :smile: I've loved the Muppets since I was little.. I use to watch muppet babys all the time, and when i got older, I'd watch the Muppet movies, and the muppet show. Muppet Baby's is still my favorit though :stick_out_tongue:

I'm a puppeteer, and I have quite a few puppets of my own.. I haven't designed my own yet, but someday I plan to :smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Hi beforemyway! Welcome to the forums. I see by your public profile that you are a writer. I myself am a writer and was curious about what you wrote. I write poetry and short stories mostly and am currently writing a children's book.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome to MC Beforemyway & MuppetAlex.Hope you have lots of fun here!:zany:

beforemyway

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Hi beforemyway! Welcome to the forums. I see by your public profile that you are a writer. I myself am a writer and was curious about what you wrote. I write poetry and short stories mostly and am currently writing a children's book.
Hey ya :smile: I mostly write poetry and journalism like peice. I started to write a novel.. but not very good at comming up with great story lines.. though I am excelent at characturizations. :smile: I also write scripts.

yodaduff

Reaction score
Howdy! I've posted a few otehr places, but I thought I'd officially introduce myself. Hello. I have been a Muppet fan since I was wee. I like Muppets, I do. It's just that ... I look and act like a Muppet. Everywhere I go this "Muppetness" follows me.
*As a child I was called Red.
*In high school, kids would chuckle and say, "Wow, you must really like The Muppets?"
*I worked in a comic shop for a few years and I was called on the intercom as "the Muppet." "Muppet, line one."
*At college they kids who didn't know my name called me the "Fraggle."
*And now, the lowest blow. After years of running and hiding from my Muppetness, my husband has confessed, he too has always thought I was a Muppet. He has given me the name "Mooshe the Muppet" on account of squishyness. (I am skinny, and awkward, and I have no muscle.)

I look like a Muppet. None truly spacific, mind you, just a Muppet in general. Cute, adorable, fun-loving? Sure. Hot? Yeah, that'll happen. I am coming here to embrace this. I have expected it. I'm not hot. I am moving on.