New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been an on again off again fan all my life. I remember watching the Muppet show when I was 2 and growing up watching Sesame Street. I didn't really become a ' obsessed fan ' till the late 80's when I was reintroduced to Fraggle Rock back in 1989. I can't remember if I was flipping through the channles bored one day and happen to stumble upon it or if I was watching it off and on and maybe not paying it much attention. :smirk: I often just have the TV on just for noise. I watched ' Change of Address ' and right away I was hooked. I started buying tapes through Time Life, and that's when I discovred that the person who created Fraggle Rock also created the Muppets, and the rest is history. The muppets is what got me into puppetry. I have been a puppeteer since 1989. I was trying despratly to get a address so I could write to Jim Henson, but by the time I got the adress which was months later he had allready passes away. :cry: I was so saddend by his death, and it effected me for severial years. But in a postive way if you can think of death is being postive. It was durning that time when I was really wrapped up in the Muppets, is when I started getting insperations for my creations the Zipples ( Hence the name. ) I used to write to the muppets all the time, getting letters, pictures , and autographs, which I no longer have due to a fire. :frown: Now that I have the internet I can read up on all the stuff I ever wanted to know about Jim Hanson and the Muppets!

Mario

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Mario.

I love children's films. I am a huge Disney Fanatic, and I love the Muppets. I like to read Harry Potter books and other books that have inspired films. Hmm, I ask my original Disney trivia questions daily on magicalears.com/forums. My favorite Muppet is Janice, and my favorite Sesame Street characters are Ernie, Bert, and Grover. And, I love Dinosaurs! I think thats all there is to say. For more info about me, here's my blog, http://mariomouse.blogspot.com/ :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
DawgWindu said:
Hello All, I'm a newbie from Canada here and just thought I'd post a "Hello" to everyone, don't know how I missed this site on my surfing travels all this time, but am glad I stumbled upon it, look forward to participating and meeting all you folks.
Hello and welcome to Muppet Central! :excited: Please pull up a floor board and joine in! I'm neew myself, and I don't usueally post very often. This is one of those days/nights where I was playing onthe computer and had an urge to talk abotu the muppets for 4 hours. lol I'm very chattie and love people. :wink: I'm from Canada as well. Hope you enjoy your stay. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a new member and just found this thread so I decided to post something and introduce myself. I just joined the forum this week, but have been coming to the MC website for about a month now. I have been a Muppet fan my whole life, growing up during their hayday of the 1980's. I started watching Sesame Street before I could talk and still try and catch an episode every now and then. I loved watching reruns of the Muppet Show on TNT in the evenings before dinner (I wasn't born when they first aired!) and never missed an episode of Fraggle Rock on HBO, later on the Disney Channel. All three original Muppet Movies are still my favorite movies to this day. I also enjoyed Muppets Tonight even though it was short lived! I never miss Muppet Vision 3D when I visit Walt Disney World. My favorite Muppets are Red Fraggle, Boober Fraggle (which is how I got my username), Cookie Monster, Grover Monster, Fozzie Bear and of course, the one who started it all, Kermit. I am also a huge fan of the movie Labyrinth. I found Muppet Central after getting the first set of Fraggle Rock dvd's for Christmas and was surfing the web looking for anything Muppet. I love everything about this website and really enjoy being a part of the forum and reading everyone's posts. I hope to make lots of friends!

The non Muppet stuff about me is kind of boring, so I'll just give a couple of lines: I'm a 23 year old youth minister who enjoys Muppets but also Peanuts cartoons, Garfield and anything to do with the 80's. I love to sing and have a degree in Communications (and desparately want a new job).

That's all about me! Looking forward to chatting with you all! :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome Redgurl to the zanyest, crazyest, funnyest coolest web site in the world "MUPPET CENTRAL". My name is Kyle. You seem like that kind of girl I would love to have talks w/ and all. Theres is a Muppet Collage Theard in which you have your own Muppet character from which ever you want expect that if the one you choose you have to choose another one. But join in. Its pretty cool to have Muppets as your dorm mates. Hope to you see you there. Bye!