New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Welcome Redgurl to the zanyest, crazyest, funnyest coolest web site in the world "MUPPET CENTRAL". My name is Kyle. You seem like that kind of girl I would love to have talks w/ and all. Theres is a Muppet Collage Theard in which you have your own Muppet character from which ever you want expect that if the one you choose you have to choose another one. But join in. Its pretty cool to have Muppets as your dorm mates. Hope to you see you there. Bye!
Sounds like fun! I'll have to check it out!

christyb

Reaction score
Welcome to all! And I'll see you in the dorms Red! So if you move in Scooter and I will say Welcome in advance here.

:wink: : See ya there!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Same here w/ Cookie Monster, Grover Monster and Herry Monster. Who are my roommates.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Welcome newbies hope you have a nice time here! its a great place :wink:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
Welcome newbies hope you have a nice time here! its a great place :wink:
Welcome new members. Hope you enjoy your stay. :smile:

Susansuth

Reaction score
Not quite sure how I missed this!

Hi! *waving*

I'm another newbie. :smile: I think I'd seen Muppet Central a couple of times in zooming through the net, but for some reason had never seen the forums before!

I'm from the suburbs of Chicago, I sell fire trucks and equipment for a living...and ...what else? Um...I'm a huge Muppet fan but haven't ever done any collecting or anything...I stumbled here 'cause I was looking for an old Ernie and Bert record I had as a kid and stupidly got rid of when I turned into a weird teenager. *sigh*

My favorite Muppets are Ernie and Bert and I love the old version of Sesame Street (i.e. the one I grew up with), I adore the Muppet Show...and there is a film somewhere in my father's stuff that has me wiggling my butt to Rubber Duckie at the ripe old age of 1 or 2. *grin*

Glad to be here!! :smile:

Susan

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome Sue. Glad you could make it. This is going to be one Zany, Crazy, Weirdest and funnest of them all at "MUPPET CENTRAL!!" *echos* Hope you like you stay and have fun!!

CrochetinMokey

Reaction score
Hello!

Hi all, I'm crochetinmokey.

I am a big Henson fan who has recently started to rediscover Henson productions. :excited: I was eight years old when Henson passed on and it affected me profoundly then and even more so now. :cry:

I am a nursing student struggling my way through my last three classes. I am married to a wonderful man who just shakes his head while smiling at my Henson obsession.

In my other time I crochet and knit - that's why I'm Crochetin' Mokey.

I look forward to getting to know you all on this site and keeping up with all the Henson happenings.

~Crochetin' Mokey :zany:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
CrochetinMokey said:
Hi all, I'm crochetinmokey.

I am a big Henson fan who has recently started to rediscover Henson productions. :excited: I was eight years old when Henson passed on and it affected me profoundly then and even more so now. :cry:

I am a nursing student struggling my way through my last three classes. I am married to a wonderful man who just shakes his head while smiling at my Henson obsession.

In my other time I crochet and knit - that's why I'm Crochetin' Mokey.

I look forward to getting to know you all on this site and keeping up with all the Henson happenings.

~Crochetin' Mokey :zany:
Welcome Crochetin Mokey! You will love it here! I do and I've only been here for a little over a week! Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea C.Mokey! Your going to love this crazy, zany, weird, muppety, sesame streetie, fraggly feeling, wonderful place on the world wide web. Hope to see more of you in the years to come. Come over to the Muppet Dorms. Thats where you can dorm w/ any Jim Henson muppet unless someone else hasn't chosen that Muppet. Ed aka The Count will help you that is if you want to. Talk to you later and have a nice weekend!