New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
While I am not the only white person in school, I do think that where as other schools are prodominently one race, my school is pretty much equally divided. Its not a very large school in terms of student population, and being it is a magnet school, it draws from every ethnic group as evenly as possible. So while I am not the only, considering that there are a good amount of other ethnicities in school, we are just one group, no more, no less. I didn't mean it to sound like I was the only one in school anyway, sorry if it did.

And, as Complex would say: We're Beyond Color. :wink:

-Matt

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
HELLO OUT THERE!

Hey:

I'm a puppeteer and a puppet builder myself, so as you may already know...I have to be a Muppet fan!
That monkey under my name is one of the main characters in my TV show.
It's good to meet more people with the same interest in Muppets and donuts!.....dooonutss...oooh!:stick_out_tongue:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
W/all my love to everyone....Yall ever see Animaniacs? You know how Dot always says, "You can call me Dot. Call me 'Dotty' and you die." That's how I feel about "Mandy!" ....The main reason is b/c I once knew a girl who was ALSO named "Amanda" but she went by "Mandy", and well....Her, me, & sharp objects left in the same room would NOT have been a good idea!!!! That's why I go by "Manda"! ...But, I still love you all!!! I hope not to offend anyone!!!
"You've just fallen for one of the classic blunders! The most well-known is, never get involved in a land war in Asia! But only SLIGHTLY less well-known is, never go up against a SICILIAN when DEATH is on the line!"

rowlf84

Reaction score
Hey all! I've been a muppet fan for life. I was born after the Muppet Show days, but I was raised on Sesame Street. I watched the Muppet Movies over and over again as well. The Muppets have recently been brought back into my scope. I'm so glad to see that there's a supporting community of loyal fans out there. This site is amazing and I hope to see more great things in the future!

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Hello I've just joined and I'm here to indroduce myself.
I am Comical_DrBob [my parents didn't actually name me that when I as born but it would be funny]
Have loved the muppets for ages I prefer the muppet show to muppets tonight but I still liked it.
My favourite characters are Rowlf & Janice.
If its starts to get weird it probably me.
Comical_DrBob

Bean Bunnysan

Reaction score
Hi I am new:smile:

Hello I am a long time Muppet lover! Now a days I am living In Tokyo Japan with my wife. We are true fans..........

beemer

Reaction score
hey dudes

hey er..............my name is beemer
iam 13 nearly 14
i make alot of sites some good some bad
I WANT FORUM BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!
this is just a lame way to get people to visit my site.

-------------------
http://www.geocities.com/goblinpalace

Fozzie

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Fozzie, I am 13 and will be fourteen in one month and one day. I have been a huge fan of the muppet show for years.