New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I am not new, I am actually from the old days of the chat room (woo represent) but I tend to disappear for large sections of time because I am not technically allowed to post as such.

Soon, however, I may be able to as I switch to other pastures. So to everyone new and old I just wanted to say that I love you and miss the chats!

PS: I appreciated the birthday card, Muppet Central. You are all precious. :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
:eek: I don't even wanna know what's going on in here.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
SUPERSCOOTER!!!!!!! the title....was....BAD!!! *shakes head*

but that's ok, I like my boys bad

*is feeling rather playful*
:eek: BAD Sarah!!! BAD!!!! Be good, or no cookie for you!!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
No, Manda! Don't say stuff like that! You'll only egg her on!
How do you know that wasn't my intention? (Mwahahaha.) :halo:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hmmmm.... "we'll upset the chickens".... I'm upset.... Hey! Don't call me chicken!

muppetphile

Reaction score
I'm a new member - I've loved muppets since I was 1 yrs old (when I began watching Sesame Street - 1971). My mom bought me puppets of Ernie and Bert when I was three. Over the years I've come to realize that it's the comic genius of Jim Henson et al. that I really love!

:wink:

char

Reaction score
another new person

hi everyone. i'm char...new to the forum...and i'm so happy to find this place - i'm working on sesame season 35 right now, and it's been one of the greatest things in my life. i've been a fan since i was little - of sesame mostly, but i've watched "muppets take manhattan" a ridiculous number of times. i would love to be a muppeteer someday, which will take a little more work. my favorite character is cookie monster, but that's a hard distinction because they're all so great. i recently faced up to my fear of the humpty dumpty egg and met him the other day - it was a good moment. glad to join everyone! :halo: