New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

peachesncream

Reaction score
thanks. hopefully we miss rita but don't want texas to get it either.hope you are not on the coast.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Welcome, dudes! I am Nick and I am the most nuttiest zaniest weirdest person on this forum! ( well, no, maybe I'm not but I'm second runner-up) heh heh...dont worry, you'll learn to love this place....oh and you know something I never posted here when I signed up so :
Hi! I'm Nick! Where's the bathroom?

Gags Beazley

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Gags Beazley. Actually, my name is Jay but you can call me Gags if you want. I've been a Muppet fan since I was old enough to sit up on my own and watch tv. Fozzie Bear is the one Muppet I like the most; but to be honest, I like pretty much all of them. :smile: :cool:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Welcome, Gags Beazley! Make yourself right at home here, we're a pretty friendly (wacky crazy insane not anything remotely close to normal-in a good way) group of people and I bet you'll fit right in!

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Welcome Gags!! welcome to our little muppet world :wink:, we are nice crazy guys, you´ll find a lot of friends here.

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
BarbarianJ chiming in ...

Well, I promised I'd do so, so here we go ... :wink:

I'm Joris in real life, 31 years old and a Muppets Show fan since childhood. I live in Belgium, Europe.
I'm fairly new to the Muppets on-line community, but as I have recently picked up collecting the Palisades Muppets figs (they're the best toys I have ever collected!) I thought I'd come here to see what my chances are on trading for some of those.
Of course I also want to follow up on the DVD news as well as I can, so I think I came to the right place to do that.
Other than that, I'm also a big Gaston Lagaffe (Belgian comic) and Star Wars fan. In the latter section I collect only Boba Fett items and am working together with the guys over at www.JediTempleArchives.com. I'll probably disappoint a number of people when I say I'm strangely enough not a big fan of Sesame street or the Fragles ... sorry 'bout that!

Well, 'kay ... I'll be around! ... :sing:

Brittney

Reaction score
Hi all,

Where shall I begin? Well, my name is Brittney.
(Hence my username.) I am, obviously new to
the forums. I have been home schooled by
both of my parents throughout my entire
eighteen years of life. (In the state of Texas,
to be exact.) I, personally feel I have gained
quite a bit of moral standards for myself. (As
opposed to attending public school, I mean.)
I, as well enjoy creative writing in my spare
time.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I'm Nick and I dont know what I'm doing on rollerskates!
*crash into wall *

Ow....now I have a concussion...:smile:

Spamela

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! I just joined the forum a couple weeks ago but the account didn't get activated or something til now. But I am totally happy to be here! I love Muppets. One of my favorites is Janice. We have a lot in common I just love that girl. I really wanted to find a name after hers for the forum but all the good janice ones were taken already. o well. I like Spamela too which is why i am named after her. and we are both beach lovers and maybe we are alike. I am not a pig though. I would like to say I am far more attractive than that! LOL! hope to meet some other muppet friends here. Woohoo!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh you'll definately meet some (crazy) muppet friends!
And your screenname is awesome. Welcome!