New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

BEAR

Reaction score
WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWEST MEMBERS OF MUPPET CENTRAL!!!

There, that should cover everybody...

BEAR

Reaction score
chicamuppet said:
Welcome everybody! Enjoy yourselves here!!
Bear, welcome back!

Thanks, Chica! You're the sweetest!:wink:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Spamela said:
Hi everyone!! I just joined the forum a couple weeks ago but the account didn't get activated or something til now. But I am totally happy to be here! I love Muppets. One of my favorites is Janice. We have a lot in common I just love that girl. I really wanted to find a name after hers for the forum but all the good janice ones were taken already. o well. I like Spamela too which is why i am named after her. and we are both beach lovers and maybe we are alike. I am not a pig though. I would like to say I am far more attractive than that! LOL! hope to meet some other muppet friends here. Woohoo!

please change your Avatar

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
please change your Avatar

Whats wrong with it.....oh, I see what you mean. I've seen that picture. I think it is supposed to be some kind of spoof on (S)Pamela. Pretty risque though if you ask me.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Whats wrong with it.....oh, I see what you mean. I've seen that picture. I think it is supposed to be some kind of spoof on (S)Pamela. Pretty risque though if you ask me.

SPAMELLA has Pamala Anderson in a 2 pc. which is not approrite here in MC. We are a Family Foorum

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
SPAMELLA has Pamala Anderson in a 2 pc. which is not approrite here in MC. We are a Family Foorum

Someone should talk to her about it.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh dear, I've gone and neglected this thread... shame on me!

Please allow me to extend a nice big warm fuzzy WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! to Crazy Duck, Spamela, Brittney, and BarbarianJ! And everyone else that I may have missed at some point, and all the new members who DON'T post and introduction here! I'm sure you'll all fit right in to this place that is so insane that there's no word for it in the dictionary. At least, that I know of. So sit back, relax, make yourself at home, have a muffin, do some muffining, and watch out for penguins. Especially those of the cue-card-carrying-kind. (I've gotta stop puttng inside jokes into these welcome posts...)

fozziegod

Reaction score
Your a wonderful crowd, its great to be here

:smile: wocka, wocka, wocka. I love this place:big_grin: :excited: My favorite muppet is Fozzie Bear and has been for as long as I can remember. I began watching the Muppet Show as a child growing up in the 70's and of course there was Sesame Street. I think my fav muppet movie is Muppet Treasure Island.

I enjoy watching the Muppet Show on DVD and understand now why my parents watched it as faithfuly as my brother and I did; there is alot of adult humor that I never understood until now. My 2 girls also love watching anything Muppet.

I must get back to work, Cant wait to meet some of you