New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Xerus

Reaction score
jdub said:
My name's jim but you can call me jdub.I didn't think of using a Muppet name,thinking that they were all taken.Anyway,I love the Muppets from Sesame Street(Bert & Ernie,Big Bird,Harry Monster,Telly,Elmo,Snuffy,Guy Smiley,Grover +) & The Muppet Show(Fozzie,Kermit,Miss Piggy,Scooter,Rizzo the Rat,The 2 old guys up in the balcony-what was their names?,Gonzo,Rowlf +)I loved Dinosaurs("Not the Mommy!")and Muppets Tonight + a bunch of Muppet shows & the movies.I haven't seen every Muppet movie,but I've seen a lot of them.Me & my 3 sisters used to have Muppet glasses growing up but sadly they all broke.:smile:
Hey, Jdub. Welcome to the forums. :smile: Feel free to look around and relive the wonderful world of the Muppets. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
jdub said:
My name's jim but you can call me jdub.I didn't think of using a Muppet name,thinking that they were all taken.Anyway,I love the Muppets from Sesame Street(Bert & Ernie,Big Bird,Harry Monster,Telly,Elmo,Snuffy,Guy Smiley,Grover +) & The Muppet Show(Fozzie,Kermit,Miss Piggy,Scooter,Rizzo the Rat,The 2 old guys up in the balcony-what was their names?,Gonzo,Rowlf +)I loved Dinosaurs("Not the Mommy!")and Muppets Tonight + a bunch of Muppet shows & the movies.I haven't seen every Muppet movie,but I've seen a lot of them.Me & my 3 sisters used to have Muppet glasses growing up but sadly they all broke.:smile:
JIM!Great to see ya here!:smile: (It's Kathy Loves Kitties) You'll love it here.Everyone is really nice.
(FYI everyone....jdub & I know each other from another forum)

jdub

Reaction score
Hey buddy!

Hello,my friend.It's good to hear from you.I'll be making my way to the Forum to see what the scoop's all about pretty soon.So far this is my 3rd reply & I did 1 post & sent out 2 cards!:sympathy:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Wow--I'm really behing the times. I joined MC a some time ago, but never found this thread. I hope it's not too late! Let's see: I'm a grown up, I sell houses and teach other people how to sell houses for a living, I love to sew and costume myself, my kids, and my muppets--especially Miss Piggy. I do a little (strictly amatuer) acting, I write a LOT, and I just love, love, love the muppets and what they've brought to my life. And because I've been lurking here for a bit, I can say that this is a warm, friendly and happy board.

Asmodeus

Reaction score
Hello Muppet-fans.
I'm Jeff, and have been a huge Muppet-fan since early childhood (my parents are also Muppet-fans, especially my mum, so I was 'brain-washed' at an early age). Unfortunatly, I came to realise all of this existed a little late (my Muppets figure collection is small, picking up what I can find here and there).
Anyway, I guess that's enough for now, just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself as the title suggested.

fauby

Reaction score
Hi, All,

This is my first post here. I ran across the site and thought I'd join. I've always liked the Muppets. I'm a 30-year-old guy, so I grew up watching the Muppets on the Muppet Show and Sesame Street. I'd love to see some of the old 1970's Sesame Streets on VHS or DVD. It looks like this is the site to find people who have some old shows on tape! I saw the Muppet Show is out on DVD now. Cool! I'll have to pick that up someday. Thanks for having me here.

jdub

Reaction score
Welcome

I love The Muppets too! I'm a newbie myself & I hope you like it here.I have to go on more often to check things out but I've been busy doing other things on the 'net,but I'm a member so here I am too!:big_grin: