New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

The Chronicler

Reaction score
Well, Hello and Howdy

Found this wee little site while searching for Muppet Fanfic writers for a bitty project I'm tryin' to get up an' on all four paws. Was hopin' I might find some folks here abouts that might be able to...
shucks, might love to...
... give a hand.

Now, i'm a pretty busy fanfic writer myself, but never dipped my pen in Muppets' ink. I'm mostly found around drama fandoms like Criminal Minds and Mag. Seven.
Hey, here's a plot bunny gone wild: The Muppets profiled by the FBI profilers from Criminal Minds. Ooooh, Animal would drive poor Hotch to suicide, I'm sure.

So, um, anyone interestin' in running a presidentual campaign for kermit?
yes, Kermit the Frog for President! Our first presiedent of color!
BTW: still looking for a running mate for the frog, though there seems to be strong feelings that Green Lantern would make a good VP. (We'd call them the Green Team!)
I was hoping to round up some good fanfic writers who'd write the day-to-day scenes of a Muppet campaign, and, hey, if elected, maybe a Muppet's version of the West Wing!
Where do you think Kermit would stand on the gas prices? medical?
Oh, and if you all bugged eyed over hilery Clinton as first lady, wait to you get a load of First Pig Miss Piggy!
Fozzie running the war room!
Animal taking care of the Press Core!
Sending these dudes :sleep: :boo: to the UN (yes, I am ashamed, I forgot their names)

Well, anyway, that why I came huntin' an' found this here site.
However the campaign goes, think I'll hang around here abouts. This joint looks like a lot of fun.
Not to mention it has these great little smiles... :halo:

All have fun now,

The Chronicler

trevrook

Reaction score
The Erving Freeman Show

Hello,
I've always been such a fan of this site. Very creative.
I've been a puppeteer and a comedian for several years and recently put together a series for a local channel here in the heartland entitled "THE ERVING FREEMAN SHOW. It's now out on DVD. It's for sale on my website (trevrookfollies.com) and will be on Amazon.com in about two weeks. (It's on now but you can't order from there yet.)
I have some clips of some of the shows on my website and would love any input I could get from you folks. I know I could never match Henson's work. I just hope to get some laughs and entertain. I'd love to hear your thoughts. You can get there from here. trevrookfollies.com/2.html

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome everyone!
Gen, I believe you're the first member we've had from Hawaii, awesome!
(so embarrased, I just forgot your name) Your story ideas sound very interesting. I don't think I've ever heard of Criminal Minds, and I'm not really into politics, but put muppets in it and I'll like just about anything, lol! Just ask Muppetwriter about X-Men!
Trevrook, I will give your show a look, and I'm sure it is brilliant! I admire anyone in the arts!

Chronicler! That's it! And my names Kate. Pleased to meet you! *smile*

jusnic

Reaction score
I suppose I should introduce myself as well! My name is Justin, I'm 30 and come from Dublin, Ireland. I've been a fan of Jim Henson's creations for as long as I can remember. My favourite Henson programmes are Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies and of course the Muppet Show. My favourite Henson movies are the Muppet Movie, the Muppet Christmas Carol and Labyrinth. Other favourite tv shows are Doctor Who, Animaniacs (I'm so pleased that this is finally coming out on dvd!).

I work in retail management although I do some freelance writing when I can find the time. I've just had an article about Doctor Who published in a local magazine so I'm quite chuffed about that!

If you want to know anything more about me just ask!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Aaa, fun-ny! Sheesh, what a thing to get stuck to your hand... Which character is yours?
Ziffled by Justin! Welcome, I remember you from posts past!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Greetings all you newbies. My name is Martin but you can all call me Marty.
Delighted to have you all here and enjoy yourselves.

Neil

Reaction score
Hello Gang,

I found this place after looking for research. I really like this community here.

Tyler

Llewellyn McEll

Reaction score
I just stumbled across this forum searching for something about the Labyrinth and was excited to see a whole community based around Jim Henson's creations. I grew up watching the Muppet show and Sesame Street, the Muppet Movies... I proudly subject my own child to it today, though she doesn't seem to get it like I did.

F

furryredmonster

Welcome ya'll!!

You can call me furryredmonster (or a combination of the three names), kendra, Kenny, or just red. Or, you can just call me that chick who is obsessed with Elmo. :stick_out_tongue: