New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

messyplace

Reaction score
thanks to those who actually welcomed me to the board there.

and welcome to anyone new after me.

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
wow... where to start... Hi, everybody, my name is Bud and i'm new to puppetry and building, but not watching puppets... i grew up watching Sesame and Mr. Rogers, I caught some muppet show, not so much fraggle rock... But here i am... i don't really know why, but i am here... i guess i'm enjoying building puppets and seeing the faces of my kids light up when they see the builds i have done... (As of this post: 4 sock style, and 1.5 rod-arm puppets) Well, enough of me rambling on, Just saying "hi" ...
HI

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi RubbeRoomStudio! I'm not sure if any of us know why were here!:zany: But welcome to the forum!

DCDave

Reaction score
Thanks for having such a big forum. I'm a huge fan of all things Henson and this site is really great.

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm CookieCountDawn. I'm also known as Ffeifanc elsewhere.

It's really great to be here. I found this place from the old Sesame Encyclopedia site.

bethany

Reaction score
hi...uhhhhh...

i guess im kind of an "old school" muppet head...i watched sesame street after my hippie mom bought a tv in like...1975 or something...i always loved oscar the grouch because my mom would tell me "if i'm acting like a jerk, just tell me i'm acting like oscar, and i'll stop it". i told her that about 1,000,000 times...she heard me a few of those times. my mom died last x-mas and i've really been hankering for some things from my disjointed childhood that could help me cope...this seems like a place to explore that feeling.

UGH!

manomenah...do do do doo do...

so yhea...

hi!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Welcome to MC Bethany! Hope you have a long and happy visit here, whenever you're visiting!

:smile:
Anthony