New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

beakersbreakers

Reaction score
Hello All!

My name is Amanda and I am Richard Hunt's niece! I came across this site and was soooooo happy to see the tribute to Richard and that you are keeping his memory alive! I spoke with Grandmother (his mother) today and passed along the exciting news...she was estatic!!! Hopefully she will get on one day to check it out.

Anyway, happy to be a new member and look forward to being a part of this wild ride!:eek:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome to everyone here! Gald to see ya'll choosed to come here and hang with us. The zaniest, craziest, wildest most weirdest people from around the entire world. Welcome one and all. *takes a bow* :smile: :big_grin:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
We've already met in the RHLC, Amanda, but welcome aboard! If craziness is what you seek, you'll get plenty of it here.

And since you've got Hunt DNA, you're going to be really popular around here. Your uncle's quite the popular man himself.

Skye

Reaction score
Here's another big welcome to all the new members who have jumped aboard recently!

Funny Money

Reaction score
Hi gang, I've been reading and lurking these forums for abiut two years. Sorry it took so long to make the jump. I feel like I know some of you already!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You know, when I first found this site, I was in a position where I couldn't sign up for at least several months,, so by the time I did join, I felt like I knew most of the people here. I know the feeling; welcome!
Amanda, I left you a long and somewhat disconbobulated welcome in the RHLC, but welcome all over again! We're glad to have you here, and glad you haven't been scared off yet! lol
To all of the rest of you, welcome! Looking forward to talking with all of you!

CommanderD

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm not exaclty new here. I actually joined this forum a couple of months ago to submit a fanfic. But I never introduced myself then, and I kinda disappeared, so I'll go ahead an introduce myself now. (Watch, I'll just up and disappear again.)

My name's Katie, but online I usually go by Commander/Commander30/CommanderD/Commie/and other variations on that. I'm currently a sophomore at a small college in Nebraska, majoring in English and Spanish. I hope to one day publish a (hopefully best-selling!) novel, but for now my career goals are focused on something more realistic; ie, becoming a librarian or archivist or something like that. :smile:

There's not much to say about my Muppet love. I've been a big fan my whole life. :smile: Nowadays I've got a large DVD collection, and while the majority of them are cartoons (that's my TRUE guilty obsession), I do have a couple of Muppet movies, the first season of the Muppet Show, and (my most recent addition) the first season of Fraggle Rock. (Which is a cute show. Why did I never watch it as a child?)

And whenever I go home and spend time with my nieces (identical twins, age two and a half), I'm almost more excited than they are when it comes time to watch one of my old Sesame Street tapes! (I'm so glad my parents kept them!)

So anyway, this is too long and rambly. Hi. :wink: Hopefully I'll be a little more active now. I doubt it, but hey, one can hope...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I know you from fanfiction.net, but I think I told you that already. Try to stick around, if you're sort of not the regular forum type, this is the place to be! We've often been called the friendliest forum on the internet, and we'll be glad to show you the ropes, so to speak.