New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Reaction score
muppets

I was an avid sesame street fan when I was about 4 or so.. Now I'm 22 so many many years later I seem to have lost a lot of the memories that I had of that show. I'm hoping to find some videos that I've been wanting to see or at least find out a little more about where to find em such as what episodes they were in or what not. I love posting on forums and always look for new ones to post on. It's nice to have a community to help find something if you're looking instead of sorting through all the garbage on google. I hope I can contribute something in return as well... We'll see :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Funny Money said:
Hi gang, I've been reading and lurking these forums for abiut two years. Sorry it took so long to make the jump. I feel like I know some of you already!
Welcome. I love your avatar!

That is all.

Bea:zany:{So? A short post but so what?}regard

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I've used this site for a long time, and I finally decided to join. I'm 14 and have always known about the muppets, but I really got into them about the middle of the sixth grade. In fact I actually used to be afraid of the muppets (especially sweetums), but know I think they are awesome (especially sweetums). Last year in the seventh grade, I gave a seven minute speech on the life and works of Jim Henson. It was only supposed to be five minutes max. Outside of the muppets I like classic rock (such as Queen, The Beatles,Jimi Hendrix) as well as punk and ska (think of reggae but more upbeat). I really enjoy movies and acting.

ALRIGHT MY FIRST POST!!!!

MuppetMarc

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya to all of the new members.I'm Diana aka JaniceFerSure.I've been here for a few years,I just haven't posted that much this past year.Enjoy your stay here at MC.

*throws confetti and a penguin*:zany:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hey Mark and Diana! Mark, it's nice that you decided to join, and I hope you like it here!
Di, I've seen you at the dorms. So, are you back for good?