New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

As you can guess, I just joined the forums. I grew up on Henson stuff and Labyrinth has been my favorite movie since before I can remember. Of course I watched Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock! (well, seing how i was born after the show ended, I caught some reruns and the animated series) But Fraggle Rock is definitely my favorite show and I'm very happy that they released the season sets. Now I can share them with my little brother! My brother is 4 years old and Autistic, and Fraggle Rock is just about the only show that he will sit down and watch! (except for the parts where hes up dancing!) That's just how powerful that show is, and we all love it here at my house. Well anywho, I joined this Forum because I didn't know there were so many other muppet fans in the world and it's nice to have a place to go to when you gotta talk about it. Being a senior in high school, I am surrounded by people who think that muppets aren't "cool" anymore. But it's nice to know there are others out there with our own definitions of "cool."

Hope to talk to you all later!

-JeNN

Faylo

Reaction score
Welcome, Jenn! :smile: Hope you enjoy your time here at MC.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi Jenn, i am so glad that you have joined up, with the forum it is a great place to be. I am 26 and i love the muppets i have been watcing them, all of my life.
The muppets will always be cool, i am looking forword to geting to know you on this forum .
i hope that you have a blast here i know that i have :smile: :mad:
Michelle

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
Hey thanks. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! I've already taken a look at some threads, can anyone recommend some really good ones i should take a look at? Thanks again all!

ffolke

Reaction score
I am new here. I've watched many muppet related shows as a kid. I can't really think of any show that I haven't liked from Henson. This place seems like fun.

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
welcome ffolk! I am also new, but my experience so far has been excellent! hope you enjoy the forums!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi, ffolke! This place really is a lot of fun!

Hi, BooberKnowsBest, we think, it's cool to know Muppet people like you! We cretainly do have our own deffenintion of whet we consider to be cool here!