New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh yes, IloveKermy. Hang around long enough and I'm sure you will!
:smile:

Fraggle Rock Rock, yes, I've seen that one a couple of times! That is a very funny bit!

Bunsenhoneydew, you're a girl? Excuse me, but I guess despite my best efforts, I am still human, and prone to assumtions.

Kate

bunsenhoneydew

Reaction score
Oh you! :O)!!!

Fragglemuppet said:
Bunsenhoneydew, you're a girl? Excuse me, but I guess despite my best efforts, I am still human, and prone to assumtions.Kate
I think it's probably a little hard to picture a girl writing when there's a picture of a little round bald male muppet as an avatar! Thanks again for the overwhelming welcome I have received from so many. Cuddles all around.:eek:

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Isn't it nice to know the welcome mat will never be worn through?

BIG WELCOMES to everyone who's new! I'm having a blast, and I hope you do too!
Hey, that rhymed! Cool!

muppet baby

Reaction score
ilovekermy said:
Oh I'm soooooo glad i found this site! Most of my friends just humor me in my love for the muppets.. my absolute fave is Kermit. My best childhood memories among many is watching Sesame street. With all the crazy mixed up things in this world, its good to know that Sesame Street is still on T.V. entertaining and educating. at 29 I still watch it.. i grew up on it, my older neices and nephews have all grown up on it.. My 16 year nephew loves Animal. thats his favorite muppet.. he collects anything Animal. He's much harder to find than Kermit... and now my younger nephews all watch it. In fact its the only 1 hour my sister can get any rest... she can relax and know that her kids are learning something while being entertained.. Even she admits she enjoys it too! Its good clean humor that doesnt offend anyone.
My only prob.. i cant decide who my fav sesame charatcer is besides Kermit!! i love all of them. .they are all endearng and loveable.. Even Oscar the grouch has his moments...
Welcome glad that you are here this is a great place to be i have loved the muppets so much as well .
i have had a blast here .
i hope you do also i have been a muppet fan since i was a baby as a matter of fact my first birthday cake was miss piggy and i had a framed picture of her in my room for years that wasa part of the party that my parents gave .

Muppet Baby

misspiggytoo

Reaction score
I have loved the muppets since my early childhood. I was about 4 yrs old when I recieved my first Sesame Street album. At age 5 I got a Bert puppet for Christmas. I carried him everywhere. Even into the surgery room when I had my tonsils taken out. I then got several other muppet characters each year for christmas: Miss Piggy, Kermit, and Ernie. I taught myself the different voices of each character. I can now do some impressive impersonations of alot of the Muppet characters. Mostly of Frank Oz muppet characters. I remember doing an entire 10 minute dance routine in 2nd grade to the Last 3 songs of TMM soundtrack. The Muppets have been in my heart for the past 30 years and they will continue to be for the rest of my life.

bunsenhoneydew

Reaction score
What a fantastic story....aww! How great that you can do all the voices. I can do a few, but the only audience I would ever do them for is my two sons! Welcome to you misspiggytoo. Everyone is pretty neat around here!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi Miss Piggy too so glad that you are here i love miss piggy to she is my faveriite i have loved the muppets since i was two .
i hope you enjoy the time here at the forum as much as i have .:smile: :mad:
Muppet Baby