New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Kiki

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards, Stardustdanny! (groovy name, btw :wink: )
Yeah, MC is one awesome site- I hope to see more of ya.
I've known Muppets for... as long as I can remember actually!

Welcome to the boards, everyone else!!

Hecklerteer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Shelly from Australia and have always loved the muppets growing up on muppet movies, the show and sesame street. :smile: My fave muppets are Miss Piggy, Statler and Waldorf, and Animal. My favourite muppet movie would have to be Muppet Treasure Island and it was actually the first movie I ever saw at the cinemas (I was about 6 at the time). Well I can't wait to get posting. :excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi stardustdanny! Nice to meet you!:excited: Glad you've been a fan of the muppets for such a long time. I've known the muppets sense I was two or three maybe.

Hi Shelly! It's nice to meet you, too! Have fun posting!:excited:

muppet baby

Reaction score
yes i forgot to tell you in my welcome i really think that your dad is really cool . That is so great that he loves the muppets as much as you do . wow :smile:

evilhopscotch

Reaction score
muppetbaby, if anything, my dad loves muppets MORE than I do. I might just shoot him the link to this site, he'd love it. He already loves the muppet radio station. :flirt:

grovemupps

Reaction score
hey everyone!!

i just got approved to the site!! my name is katie and i'm a student from boston working on my senior project. basically what i end up doing all day is procrastinating, staring at a computer screen, lol. i figured coming in here and talking to some likeminded people would be a better way to spend my time. love the muppets, also! i can't wait to chat with all of you!

katie :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome everyone! It's great to have y'all here! :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi Katie, welcome to this great site so great that you are here . you are going to love it here this is such a wonderful place to be .
:smile: Looking forword to chating with you . I am a huge muppet fan also they are all wonderful i have been a muppet fan all of my life :wink:

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
stardustdanny said:
I have all ways loved the muppets I even had a Muppet baby coloring book
I heard about this web sight from a friend and I love it!!!!!
So how long have you gies known about the muppets?
Lady Stardust? Danny, Is that you!?:excited: The same Danny who missed her one chance to ride in that 'awesome' limo afew days ago? (Heh, just thought I'd rub it in,) nice to see you here, bud. :wink: Hopefully I'll see you writing here more often!

~Daughterdeadly