New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

stardustdanny

Reaction score
Hey every one!!!
I have been on here for about a week and all I have to say is... its tottally awsome!!!!
I love the muppets and I cant what to get to know all a-yall.

-Danielle (Stardustdanny)

stardustdanny

Reaction score
Hellow
Greetings from Alaska!
I've been here for about a week and would love to get to know you. so are
any of you from the last frontear? and if you have gone hows the Muppetfest? I would love to go.

-Danielle (Stardustdanny)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello to Katie (grovemups), Shelly (Hecklerteer), and evilhopscotch and hopefully your dad who's here as a lurker person who reads the boards but hasn't registered as a full-fledged member of the craziness here).
Hope you're enjoying your time at MC.

Oh, hello Daniele from Alaska. Welcome to MC Grand Station. There are a couple of other members here from Alaska I kno of, Allyssa (daughterdeadly) who you already seem to know and Davina.
Unfortunately, you'll need 10 posts before attaining the ability to post links and receive PM's if you activated that feature in your user options.
But hope you have a great time and have fun exploring the rest of the boards.

Safina

Reaction score
Yeah!!!! Im a new member... I have loved the Muppets, and Jim Henson for as long as I can remember,,, My friends all think im crazy.. lol I even had a Complicated Relationship with Kermit on Facebook. lol Yeah I know im a dork,, lol . Well im glad to be on here.. I cant wait to get to talk to fellow Muppet fans.. :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Safina said:
Yeah!!!! Im a new member... I have loved the Muppets, and Jim Henson for as long as I can remember,,, My friends all think im crazy.. lol I even had a Complicated Relationship with Kermit on Facebook. lol Yeah I know im a dork,, lol . Well im glad to be on here.. I cant wait to get to talk to fellow Muppet fans.. :smile:
I safina don't worry you are not a dork i think that you are great i can not wait to get to know you and post with you here on this great bord you are going to love it here .:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hello to daughterdeadly, stardustdanny, and Safina, and welcome to what we call Muppet central. I hope you all enjoy it here and it's great to have you with us.:smile:

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Hello to daughterdeadly, stardustdanny, and Safina, and welcome to what we call Muppet central. I hope you all enjoy it here and it's great to have you with us.:smile:
Er, thanks, there's just one problem... I'm not new here, lol. (But I'll enjoy myself here anyways!)

stardustdanny

Reaction score
Hey daughterdeadly you;ve been here longer than i have do ya kno a lot of people?? Oh and thax for wrighting to me count.

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
(I knew that was you Danielle!) Surprisingly, (just kidding) I only have talked with a few people... but I know a bunch on this site (who probably dont know me...)! Like everyone's said though-- it's good to see you here, and I hope you'll be a-spreadin' to other parts of the forum soon! :smile:

stardustdanny

Reaction score
Of corse ya knew it was me (vary sarkastic)( how ever you spell that)
Look forward to talking to all of you gies.(excited)
see ya latter:wink:
-Stardustdanny-