New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

rainofchickens

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Just found the site, and it's great to see so many others who appreciate the plushier things in life.

TMS was the best thing that ever came rolling out of the tv set (black&white when it began) when I was a whippersnapper. :smile:

patybear

Reaction score
Hi,there!

Hey All:
I'm patybear.I just found this site yesterday,04/12/07.Personally,I'm a fan of the older/classic Sesame Street epidsodes.Hope to see you around the boards.
patybear

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Just found the site, and it's great to see so many others who appreciate the plushier things in life.

TMS was the best thing that ever came rolling out of the tv set (black&white when it began) when I was a whippersnapper. :smile:
Hey All:
I'm patybear.I just found this site yesterday,04/12/07.Personally,I'm a fan of the older/classic Sesame Street epidsodes.Hope to see you around the boards.
patybear
Welcome to the boards guys!! :crazy:

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome to all the new memers the past several days glad all of you came here this is a wonderful place to be .:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome to everyone who i have read from page 53 then on. Glad to see more new members coming from around the world to join in our wackyness and craziess too. Can't wait to chat and have lots of fun helping of the newer members out.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi rainofchickens! It's great to have you here! :smile:

Hi patybrar! It's nice to meet you! Hope to see you around here, too!:smile:

miz

Reaction score
long neck puppet

hello!
I write from Italy I love puppetry!
can you help me making a long neck puppet? it's a horse. it has a long muzzle (40 cm) and it's 1 metre high. I can't get into it. and I can't make it smaller or bigger. how can I animate it?? where can I put my hand?
thank you all
miz

anytimepally

Reaction score
hello!
I write from Italy I love puppetry!
can you help me making a long neck puppet? it's a horse. it has a long muzzle (40 cm) and it's 1 metre high. I can't get into it. and I can't make it smaller or bigger. how can I animate it?? where can I put my hand?
thank you all
miz
welcome to the forums... I can't help you myself.. just wanted to say hello :smile: .. check out the puppetry section.. someone there should surely be able to help!

Newsboybliss

Reaction score
Hi I'm New!

Hi my name is Alissa.I recently joined Muppet Central. I was refered to it by Muppetwriter.He's a great friend.:wink:
Anyways he told me to post and said there are alot of great people on here.I can't wait to meet you all.
Have a great day!
Muppets Rule!!!!:excited:
Alissa~