New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Forg

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a student from the UK. I would say what a huge fan of the muppets I was but I guess that's kind of obvious.

Anyway I've been on here before under a different name but got a bit distracted and stopped posting-since then I've lurked a bit but want to get back into it. Anyway it's nice to see some familiar names, topics and the general atmosphere is intact since I left here.

I think I'm going to slot back in here comfortably.

admiralbenbo23

Reaction score
Hi, obviously, i'm new to the forums. I came hear because I've heard it mentioned on the Muppetcast. I'm a later generation, so i really haven't seen much in the way of the Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock, but his movies are great. Nice to meet yall.

Lori

Reaction score
Hi

Dear fellow Muppet fans,
I am not sure if I am doing this right. I am just now learning the internet thoroughly (I am almost 30-I got a late start). If I am in the wrong place, let me know so I can post stuff in the right areas.
I just had a baby boy in March and I love Jim Henson's work so much. The muppets have always been a big part of my life and I have acquired so many collectibles that they fill an entire room! If I can be a part of keeping Mr. Henson's work and dreams alive, it would be an honor. I would love to continue conversations with anyone who feels the same, but remember to be patient with me. This is new and I am also taking care of a newborn ( I've already started teaching him about the muppets:sing:)
Thanks,
Lori

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome to all the new members who have joined in the last seveal days , i hope you enjoy your time here on MC :smile:

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is David Petersen and I'm a huge Muppet/Henson fan.

I'm an artist with a comic called Mouse Guard and I have done some of the covers for Boom's Muppet comics.

I had a login for the forums a several years ago, but I have forgotten it and want to post under my real name this time so I can share upcioming Muppet related artwork and browse the Muppet/Henson news here.

I'm also working with a few other comic creators on a puppetry project. I'll make sure we take photos as we go to document our process.

chris431

Reaction score
muppet central forum

I have been a huge fan of Jim Henson and the muppets since I was a child. I'm now 40yrs. old and still a fan. I remember getting muppets from both the muppet show and sesame street at christmas time. A great fun with them. My favorite movie from the muppets will be "the muppet movie". Jim Henson was very clever making this movie, the music was fantastic.

pressedsilk

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm an art teacher and an artist living incentral Wisconsin.

I've loved the Muppets since I was a child. I'm 53 years old and when my children were younger they watched the Muppets.:smile:

Now my children are adults they still love to watch the Muppets!

This past school year I brought the Muppets into my classroom.

I brought in some of the Muppet movies and read the books on Jim Henson and we talked about Jim Henson and the Muppets during our art class.

My students got some TV press coverage and a few news paper articles written about our class and how used Jim Henson and the Muppets as our theme for art class.