New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
Welcome in Arielle! I second Gonzo's Hobbit...tell us about your Whatnot!

And we're ALL weird here, each in our own very special way. There'll be an afterschool special about it soon. And a quiz afterward...but you get a muffin free just for joining up!
----------------------

Arielle

Reaction score
Welcome Arielle! Hope you have fu here. You should post something with you and your whatnot in the Puppeteers section.
I would, but he's currently missing his felt eyeglasses, so he's "blind" at the moment. Btw, does anyone know if FAO Schwartz offers a warranty on the Whatnots?

Arielle

Reaction score
---------------------
Welcome in Arielle! I second Gonzo's Hobbit...tell us about your Whatnot!

And we're ALL weird here, each in our own very special way. There'll be an afterschool special about it soon. And a quiz afterward...but you get a muffin free just for joining up!
----------------------
how do you sign up?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Ask The Count. He's the Official Muffinator around here!

---------------

Enginerd

Reaction score
Hi-ho! Long time lurker, first time poster here!

I've been a muppet fan since before I could walk or talk. The Muppets inspired me to become an engineer with dreams of working in the Henson creature shop. Unfortunately, I have yet to make these dreams come true. I just started building my first puppet as a way to flex my creative muscles and utilize my engineering know-how. I've already picked up a bunch of great tips from this board (thanks!). There are a lot of creative posts on here and they inspire my imagination to run wild! I hope to become an active member on here someday!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Inny minny cow, cow!
Hiya Enginerd. Nice to meet you. Glad that this forum's given you some good inspiration and that you've started posting. Looking forward to seeing your puppet.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Welcome in Enginerd! (Great S/N.) Kinda surprised you didn't choose Bunsen for your avatar though... :confused:

--------------------

Enginerd

Reaction score
Haven't quite found that perfect picture yet. I'm actually torn between :busy: or :confused: or :eek:. Everyone here has such awesome avatars! Where do you guys find them all?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
Most folks seem to grab 'em from various sources online, or their own screencaps. My current one is a screengrab I took from "The Muppet Mindset" website (thanks Ryan!!) and doctored a bit in Photoshop. I prefer making my own from screencaps of TMS...but anything goes, Enginerd! Also check out the Muppet Wiki website -- they have great pics!
---------------------

Collgoff

Reaction score
Hello new nembers of Muppet Central and welcome all.
I'm Collgoff which is short for my real name (Colleen Goff) anyway I bean a nember of this website 7 months now.:smile:
So I want to feel at home as you are a new nember of Muppet Central.:dreamy: