new movies coming out

pezbalubah

Reaction score
I remember reading that it wasn't gonna be Selina Kyle but another character who is Catwoman, which didn't sound very good. If they're gonna do it they might as well do it right and get Michelle Pfeiffer.

CraigD

Reaction score
Perhaps they feel Pfeiffer is getting a little old to play the role? I reckon she could still pull it off.

Craig

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by CraigD
But I've recently heard that Judd may be out and Nicole Kidman and Halle Berry are possibilities.
Judd is out. She's going on Broadway instead. Kidman is attached to the project now.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ok...it looks like will ferrell and jack black will be in a new movie in 2004 that will be a comedy about cops.............great, another cop comedy.......however, due to how funny ferrell can be, i'm sure this movie will be halarious

another movie that will come out in 2004, probably the summer time, will be king arthur that is produced by jerry bruckheimer and directed by antoine fuqua, who directed training day and tears of the sun which is out right now in local theaters..fuqua is saying the movie will be edgy, with battle scenes like braveheart and gladiator, etc....sounds like it's going to be a pretty cool movie

and ughh...i heard this when i was watching some awards show on mtv and it had carson daily and brittney spears hosting the show and brittney said she is going to do another movie, which is a romantic comedy.........who is going to watch this movie?!!!!!!!.......

ryan

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
and ughh...i heard this when i was watching some awards show on mtv and it had carson daily and brittney spears hosting the show and brittney said she is going to do another movie, which is a romantic comedy.........who is going to watch this movie?!!!!!!!.......
Luke.:big_grin: :zany:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i mean ya, it's brittney spears..but she can't act....ok she can't sing either but thats another issue........

oh hollywood, why do you have to torment us with these horrible movies you make and shell out to the local theater...do you expect us to see everything you make??!!....

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ok, i just found this out also that there might be a third mummy movie, but without brendan frasier. movie might be set in the era of the 1950's ot 60's with new characters....

personally, i think the mummy movies are really cheap and dumb......but oh well

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
after seeing the commericals, why did disney make an inspector gadget 2??..just another dumb sequel to a movie that was bad...ughh..

ryan

CraigD

Reaction score
Gadget 2 was shot in my home city, Brisbane. I remember them shutting down one of the major bridges in the city on one of the hottest summer days we'd had in a long time, to film an action sequence. So I'll check out the DVD just for the behind the scenes stuff.

Despite being a beautiful city, and the 3rd largest in Australia, not that many films tend to get shot in Brisbane, which is a shame.

Craig

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
there seems a good number of movies that like to be shot in my home town of dallas texas....i wonder why....the city is ok but it's nothing great...

ryan