new movies coming out

StarlitAngel

Reaction score
i NEVER trust reviews, lol...one of my friends *who does freelance illustration for marvel* says that it's great, i LOVE all of the marvel movies that have come out, and besides, kevin smith is involved with this one...and he's frickin GREAT :big_grin:

pezbalubah

Reaction score
the movie I'm anticipating most right now: Big Fish, directed by Tim Burton, scored by Danny Elfman, starring: Ewan McGregor, Danny DeVito, Steve Buscemi, and Helen Bonham Carter (the mother-to-be of Burton's baby). It's being filmed now and is due out at the end of the year. I'll pass on the sequels for now, it's time for something original.

Also a stop-motion movie is starting producion called The Corpse Bride, it has been attached to Burton for a long time now, but he was taken away from it to work on Superman back in 98. An animator named Mike Johnson is directing a script written by Caroline Thompson (Nightmare Before Xmas, Edward Scissorhands). Danny Elfman is also rumored to score. (hopefully it'll be a musical like Nightmare!)

beaker

Reaction score
I take it this 'Catwoman' film isnt part of BAtman canon(being Nicole Kidman was one of the main characters in Batman Forever, AND theres no Batman in it) I mean a Catwoman film without Batman, c'mon! Why dont they just do that 5th Batman film and get it over with. Then again Im still waiting for a ghostusters 3, Aliens 5, PRedator 3, Indy 4, etc. Sadly I think Jurassic Park 4 will get made first. *shudders*

radionate

Reaction score
Indy 4 is close to production. I know the costume designer. :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Indy 4 is close to production. I know the costume designer. :wink:
Nate, would you guess Indy 4 in 2004(along with Spiderman) or Indy 4 in 2005?(along with Episode Three, Lucas' other baby?)

radionate

Reaction score
I'd say 2004, but with Lucas and everyone else involved, you never know.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Then again Im still waiting for a ghostusters 3, Aliens 5, PRedator 3, Indy 4, etc. Sadly I think Jurassic Park 4 will get made first. *shudders*
And Diz will release 5 more Dalmation films, Country Bears 2, Electric Bugaloo, and The Easter Bunny Clause (the long not waiting for it perqual to Santa Clause) before they can green light another Ducktales movie.

Somethings deserve the sequal, others get it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bulldawg
funny you say that cause at Hollywood Video(where i work) one of our new movies just happens to be a cartoon called:

101 Dalmations 2: Patch's London Adventure

Nah.. no real problems with a cartoon Dalmations sequal... just a live action onbe is the stupidest thing I hyave ever heard. All the first one was was Glenn Close in large, overly designed costumes being pushed into piles of mud... ooh, she got dirty... THAT'S funny...:rolleyes:

Whoever greenlighted that should be forced to watch it through all eternity.

CraigD

Reaction score
Here's some info on the Catwoman movie for those that are interested.

Not so long ago it looked definate that the film would be made with Ashley Judd playing Catwoman. Apparently, Owen Wilson had signed on to play a detective. The script was not set in Gotham City, but in another city. Wilson's character was a Gotham City cop who moved away due to the excess crime. He takes a job in a quieter city and moves into an apartment next door to a girl named Selina Kyle. Who we all know is Catwoman. Apparently they become involved romantically.

But I've recently heard that Judd may be out and Nicole Kidman and Halle Berry are possibilities.

I for one would prefer Ashley Judd. I just hope Owen Wilson remains attached.

Craig