new movies coming out

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i thought the santa clause 2 was a worthy sequel for the first movie.

they'll find a screen writer and a director pretty soon, if they haven't found one yet...

since santa clause 2 did so well at the box office, disney will probably make the next one for the theater. i wouldn't be surprised if they decided to make the 3rd one for straight to video/ dvd. as for why they are making a 3rd one, i have no idea, but then again, disney is making a lot of movies that don't need to be made, like the jungle book 2, which was originally supposed to come out on for dvd, not to the big screen....

ryan

Bulldawg

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i thought the santa clause 2 was a worthy sequel for the first movie.
hmmm....i musta watched a different santa clause 2 than you did.

and besides..Tim Allen's comedy just doesnt work anymore. he's just not funny. go watch Joe Somebody for proof of that.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ok so joe somebody wasn't the best movie of the year...it wasn't the best movie i've ever seen..it was ok...but tim allen is funny...ever watch home improvement?...besides, it's what the writers can write for allen that can make a movie funny or not, and it's not him..he doesn't have any imput on trying to get jokes in a movie to make it funnier or to make it appeal to more people in the audience

while we're on the subject, i never thought jerry seinfeld was a funny person, but i respect him and his work...hope no one pounds me!!..

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i am with you a bad writer can make the best comedian in the world look bad!

Sarah

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
i am with you a bad writer can make the best comedian in the world look bad!

Sarah
bad writers can make anyone look bad..doesn't matter how good of an actor/ actress that person is..it all depends on the writers..

ryan

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I really liked SC2 and honestly it was a huge hit,it stayed on the top 5 for a month and just because you didnt like doesnt mean everyone else must hate it:stick_out_tongue: :wink:

foofoocakes

Reaction score
How about Marilyn Manson as cat woman? I am sure he wouldn't mind liking himself.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
ya, i also heard that marilyn manson might be in the new batman movie....but that probably won't happen...i hope it doesn't happen!

ryan
Yeah, because he wouldnt be a scary Scarecrow:rolleyes: Im not a fan of Manson, but there is no denying he would make an excellent choice for a Batman villian(new Joker, Scarecrow, etc)

Btw, so folks know that you are quoting, hit the quote button before replying(as at first I thought ya were just restating line for line my words, LOL) ^_^

But yeah, its too bad all these Batman films are in development heck. Grrrrr...Well, theres probably a reason: Look how bad Scumacher ruined the franchise to embarassing heights. I do think WB realized the climate for comic books uper hero film adaptions is red hot, so I can imagine theyre scrambling to put together another sequel...not sure if they'd be able to keep up though at the rate Marvel is going.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by foofoocakes
How about Marilyn Manson as cat woman? I am sure he wouldn't mind liking himself.
Because then straw wouldn't go flying when he does his spastic arm shaking/smiling!!

god Ry, how can you not want Manson in on this? I don't think anything would make me happier regarding this film.

"Okay Mans--...uh....Scarecrow...your goin' down. NOW!"

"AAAAH!!! Shattering televisions Batman...I BRING YOU!"

of lord of film, deliver us the Manson Scarecrow...:big_grin: lol

-Matt