new movies coming out

Drtooth

Reaction score
SANTA CLAUSE 3?!?!?!? MAAAAAAAAANNNNN... are they just doing crappy sequals or what? I mean, I'd consider seeing Jungle Book 2 if Louie was actually in it... of course, by that, I'd go see Daredevil or something and sneak into the showing of JB2....

But really, they have just completely ran straight out of ideas. It's eaither remakes or sequals or remakes of sequals, and the scripts are just pathetic. Firstly, changing the songwriting human protagonist in 101 Dalmations into a VIDEO GAME DESIGNER???? Duhhhhhh.... my brain hurts....

It's getting so the cartoon cheapquals are better than the live action ones.

Praying I don't see 103 dalmations: The next retardation...

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
yes they are going to have a catwoman movie with ashley judd as the catwoman instead of michelle pfeiffer..guess she didn't want to do it..
Filming on this project is set to start very soon, and I my sources said that Ashley Judd was now out and Nicole Kidman was in. I've read this in a few trades too.

Also, weighing in on Santa Claus 2, I thought it was a cute movie. Not as good as the original, but very cute indeed. A third one is not a smart idea though.

radionate

Reaction score
Actually, I just read this on the wires a few minutes ago:

Ashley Judd Out of Catwoman Role

Ashley Judd is headed to Broadway and is indeed passing up the roll of Catwoman. Like I said before, Nicole Kidman has signed onto the project right now.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
wow, judd was actually happy when she was going to play catwoman. she thought it would be great...guess people change after a year or 2

kidman would be great as a better catwoman than ashley judd in my opinion. i like ashley but nicole would be better suited...i wonder what the movie is going to be about?!!...

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bulldawg
yes..which is the reason why i worded my comment specifically like i did. look:
sorry!!!! geez.....try not to get all upset about that........

i still like tim allen though! haha....

ryan

radionate

Reaction score
kidman would be great as a better catwoman than ashley judd in my opinion. i like ashley but nicole would be better suited...i wonder what the movie is going to be about?!!...
She's not going to be the "evil" catwoman I guess, but rather be fighting crime or something. I can't remember the plot points, but I know it sounded interesting, and very different from what I would have imagined. Selena had a different job and everything too. It's not supposed to fit in the time frame of the other movies at all.

StarlitAngel

Reaction score
nevermind all of the movies that are still that far away, i'm just glad that the matrix reloaded is less than three months away, and revolutions follows suit in november! xmen 2 will be out soon, as will the hulk, and i STILL haven't seen daredevil :mad:

i guess i have weird taste for a girl...:stick_out_tongue:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
She's not going to be the "evil" catwoman I guess, but rather be fighting crime or something. I can't remember the plot points, but I know it sounded interesting, and very different from what I would have imagined. Selena had a different job and everything too. It's not supposed to fit in the time frame of the other movies at all.
so what is the time frame?...is catwoman older. does the movie take place like 10 years after batman returns?...

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by StarlitAngel
and i STILL haven't seen daredevil
despite the bad reviews daredevil is getting, i thought it was pretty entertaining..plus february is bad movie month and a lot of the movies that come out in february are really bad..but i enjoyed daredevil and hope to soon see the life of david gale which comes out this friday...

ryan

radionate

Reaction score
so what is the time frame?...is catwoman older. does the movie take place like 10 years after batman returns?...

ryan
I really don't remember. I'll go back thru stuff and see if I can find an article on it. I was talking about it to someone too, but I don't remember who. I think its just removed from the other Batman "reality". I'm not sure though. Let me see what I can find.