1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New movies coming out...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ryhoyarbie, Apr 10, 2003.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Have we heard anything on the new Ghostbusters movie
  2. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Oh...Tropic Thunder...Stiller directed it too. Looks pretty good...:)
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Last time I heard, nothing's happening, and hdon't hold your breath. To see the next GB product, you may have to buy an X-Box or PS3, as it's a videogame. I can't say I'm not disappointed.
  4. RealMissPiggy

RealMissPiggy New Member

Has anyone seen Funny Games?

I saw it yesterday and was floored!

I had'nt seen the origional so i didnt know what i was in for...

Brilliant consepet, Yet absolutely disturbing!

I loved IT

But was left feeling idk- Sick

Anyway wondering if anyone had seen it!
  5. muppetwriter

muppetwriter Active Member

Last thing I heard, there's a big announcement at this summer's Comic Con event planned for the new Ghostbusters video game. A lot of people are thinking it might have something to do with the CGI-animated GB3 movie, so let's hope that it does. :)
  6. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Will the movie still be geared towards adults
  7. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Theres a new muppet movie in the works wooooooohoooo!
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*laughs!*

I was just heading here to say the same thing! "I heard rumours of a new Muppet movie...anyone heard anything about it?" :p
  9. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

10. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

It's a new video game coming out. All four ghostbuster actors have signed up, along with Rick Moranis and Annie Potts. Sigourney Weaver declined to do it.

I believe the game is going to be a character point of view through the events of the first movie.

Anyway, back on topic..............

Anybody heard that Two Face is going to appear in the new Batman movie. Although I heard it's going to be briefly.
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

12. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

The ad campaign (posters, trailer) is very Joker-centric, but yes, Two-Face will apparently appear in "The Dark Knight," setting up his appearance in the third installment.

Of course, Two-Face's alter ego, Harvey Dent, will be featured prominently in the film.
  13. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Batman movie Batman movie Batman movie :D!
    Please please PLEASE don't kill all the villains this time around...
    So many plots ruined....
    Michael Keaton will always be Batman to me though...Those eyes..
    *melts into puddle of Redsonga*
    Oh, and Indie! I'm so glad for the new Indie :D! If they ever make a new Back to The Future that will be like a nearly 2nd movie childhood for me :D
  14. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I think rumors of a new BTTF were squashed a long time ago. Although so were rumors of a second Goonies movie but it looks like that might happen.
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Reading about the New A-Team movie the other day. Blah...:smirk:
  16. Pork

Pork Active Member

I saw Horton Hears a Who today. I thought it was alright. I loved the animation.
  17. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Not excited about an A-Team move at all.
  18. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I absolutely LOVED Horton, it was charming, hillarious, and beautifully animated. The song at the end had me on the floor laughing. It was just FANTASTIC.
  19. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Is Carol Burnett's part very big? I am such a fan of hers.
  20. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

She played the main villain, and I must say she was AWESOME. I loved every second her character was on screen, it was just great. Steve Carrell stole the show though.