New movies coming out...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Have I seen it? Yes.

Am I happy? I am content.

Do I wish they had cast someone else as Count Olaf? No, surprisingly. I am happy with him, thought he was a teeny bit over the top

Was I ssurprised by the person of indetermined gender...? Yes! V. different to in the books. But v. funny.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Was I ssurprised by the person of indetermined gender...? Yes! V. different to in the books. But v. funny.
Huh? :confused: Me is confused!

(Stupid 60 Second rule!)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I saw Million Dollar Baby the other day and it was a really good movie. Story of a woman boxer (Hilary Swank) who is trained by a man named Frankie (Clint Eastwood). Morgane Freeman plays Eddie Durpris, who helps manage a boxing gym with Clint Eastwood's character. Also, the movie is directed by Clinteastwood.

Really great movie. It also gets emotional towards the end too.
4 out of 4 stars.

*This will probably be nominated for best picture, best director, and even best actor, actress, and best supporting actor at the academy awards.

ryan

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Glad to hear you enjoyed Million Dollar Baby Ryan,I can't wait to see it.Been a fan of Morgan Freeman's since Electric Company,and also enjoy Hilary Swank and Clint Eastwood.:smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Yah I went into the movie not really knowing if it was going to be good or bad. I know all the crtics have been saying this is a great film, but sometimes I don't always agree with the critics.

ryan

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I saw Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Meh. It was funny, it just had a lot of slow down time. The baby being called a monkey throughout the movie was great fun.

I watched my DVD The Village. Did you know it has the teaser trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, due out in May of this year? I am so psyched!! Alan Rickman will be the voice of Marvin...it's perfect! Or should I say, Prefect? Heh heh heh.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
You know the new Pooh movie. I havent seen it; but is this new "Hepphalump" character a part of the normal gang now? Hehe, pooh!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Just rented Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Oh my gosh, why? That is the scariest film I've ever seen in my entire life; it kept me from sleeping for like a week because I was scared if I did all my memories would be gone when I did. Why, Jim Carrey, why?

Beauregard

Reaction score
In answer to a pervious questian about the Person of Indetermante Gender in Lemony Snicket's U. Events.

This charater is the minorist of minor characters, a villan, who, in the books, was portrayed as a character so fat, and ugly they couldn't tell if it/he/she was a woman or a man.

In the film, it was prortrayed as half and half. i.e. at the weding scene he/she was half dressed in top-hat and tails, and half in a dress (vertical halfs) While one half of his/her face smiled proudley, the other half wiped away a tear. Was v. clever, but very different and surprising.

ALSO, on another note. Is it true that Marvin is being voice by Alan Rickman? Tell me this is not true. No one but his original voice can do him. No one. Oh, ker-whahhh!