New movies coming out...

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
Has anyone seen Napoleon Dynamite yet?
Talk about an acquired taste! I've seen it and it made me laugh, but I don't know that it's worth seeing a second time. However, the fourth and fifth graders I work with love it and are constantly quoting that goofy guy.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
Not yet.I forgot that is one I need to see,until I watched the trailer in front of Garden State.Oh well,next time.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
Hilarious movie. We really liked it the first time, and the second was even funnier. It probably does depend upon your sense of humor, but if you can laugh at oddness and awkwardness, you'll probably enjoy it.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Morning Andy,how are you? My brother recommended Napoleon Dynamite to me also,he said he really liked it. I've personally always liked movies about underdogs.:smirk:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Morning Andy,how are you? My brother recommended Napoleon Dynamite to me also,he said he really liked it. I've personally always liked movies about underdogs.:smirk:
Pretty good--how you doin? Napoleon Dynamite really is an underdog movie. Very very under. Stay until the end of the credits as well, because it's worth it...

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I've been ok,thanks.Flying Daggers was truly an eye-feast. Garden State was amazing.Zach Braff is a terrific actor,director & writer.Can't wait to see what the future holds in store for him.

McFraggle

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I've been ok,thanks.Flying Daggers was truly an eye-feast. Garden State was amazing.Zach Braff is a terrific actor,director & writer.Can't wait to see what the future holds in store for him.
It looks like a pretty good film. :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Ooh, Garden State is a lovely lovely film. I'm looking forward to watching it again. Both leads are terrific, and it's so impressive to me that Zach Braff also wrote and directed it.