New movies coming out...

McFraggle

Reaction score
Actually it was just greenlighted. :wink:

I only kid with you Beau. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm. I would like to see it, but I don't see how it will work without Ben Afflick/Daredevil in it.

After all, if she lived and she loved him so much, wouldn't she go abck to him?

Huh?

Beau

Beauregard

Reaction score
*snort*

Yes, ah ha. But, not in the film. It makes me mad when they do things like this., Makign sequels without the proper guy in them. Speed 2, where's Jack? Gone! Princeses Diary's 2 (not that I watched that, of course) gone! Miss Congeniality 2, Agent Mathew's is, guess what, gone!

Do girls like sequels better, or what?

maxdrive

Reaction score
i want to see the lion the witch anf the wardorb when ti comes out this year and the spaceballs sequal

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Thank everyone for your imput on White Noise...I think I saved myself 7 bucks this weekend.

Hey maxdrive, a Spaceballs 2? Is that actually in the works? I've heard nothing about it but I hope it isn't real. Is Mel Brooks attached? With Mel Brooks, I either love him or don't. Love him for History of the World Pt. 1, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles and his cameos in The Muppet Movie and Little Rascals (as well as his voice in IAVMMC). But I can't stand Spaceballs, Dracula: Dead and Loving It or Robin Hood: Men in Tights. The latter three were movies I could watch when I was younger but can't stand now (except for Dracula: DaLI. I couldn't sit through that one at all).

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I watched House of Flying Daggers yesterday,not going to give away spoilers here. I've been a huge Mel Brooks fan for a long,long time.Like I've said in other threads,met him in person(at a book signing with Carl Reiner).Mel's just so full of energy when you meet him. I do agree with you Ryan,Mel's films are an acquired taste. Just rented Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,Garden State,A Home at the End of the World & now going to watch Bourne Supremacy.

McFraggle

Reaction score
maxdrive said:
i want to see the lion the witch anf the wardorb when ti comes out this year and the spaceballs sequal
I'd like to see "The Lion..." as well. :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I really hope the Spaceballs sequel is a real thing. I heard about this earlier this year, and (coincidentally) I was just talking about it with a friend this evening. Long Live Dark Helmet!