New Muppet Abby Cadabby heads to the Street

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love to see a new grouch character. That would be cool. Or I did love Oscar niece Irvine. I just love her character. Marty Robinson is still around. Why not use her too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
She's in three episodes this season.
Count said two: her debut episode, and her going to school episode. So what's the third one?

Ventrilotwist

Reaction score
So I have very little chance of seeing her as I can only catch it here and there, there's no regularity and when school starts I won't be able to catch it at all. Darn.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ventrilotwist said:
So I have very little chance of seeing her as I can only catch it here and there, there's no regularity and when school starts I won't be able to catch it at all. Darn.
Boy all you guys are lucky, I started school three weeks ago!

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
I read somewhere she would have a supporting role in another episode. I think it makes no sense for all this publicity and so few appearances. Having Irvine back would be wonderful. I love any Marty Robinson character, especially a grouchy baby.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Then I guess you guys were thrilled to get Marty voicing the Bus Driver in 4116?

Snowth... Episodes 4109 (Debut) and 4110 (First Day at Storybook Community School) are the only two episodes where Abby appeared prominently that I know of. It's possible that she may appear in more episodes, as it's possible she may not appear in any other episodes. At this point, all we can do is keep watching and spot her should she appear once again.
Hope this helps.

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
Don't forget Marty also was Old McDonald in 4116. :smile: Now I'm trying to figure out who the Elmo's World Doctors were.

PaulaRae

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member, and have read all your postings - I am in Australia, so I haven't seen the episodes with Abby in them yet (I think we're up to episode 4084 or something like that). I am doing a research project at university on the history of female muppet characters in Sesame Street, instigated by the introduction of Abby. I'm interested in the different ways they've constructed femininity over the years eg. looking at the introduction of Zoe 13 years ago, they didn't want her to come across as a cutesy cutesy girly girl, whereas that's exactly what they want in Abby.

Does anyone have any advice as to how I could get my hands on a copy of the episodes with Abby in them? I have seen the press clips that are available on the Sesame Workshop website, and that's it. Is there any way of watching it on the net?