New Muppet CD title and cover

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yes it is...it also sounded like one...Just letting my good friend GG know, in case he has yet to see it :smile:

-Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
I had to make Ice Cream Cakes for Baskin-Robbins for three years...so now I don't like Ice Cream. Or Cakes. What's left in life to enjoy?

A lot of things. But I won't get into that.

Quinnnnn

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Quinn, don't let the past dictate who you are, but let it be a part of who you will become. Open your heart to ice cream cake. It will be good for you in the long run :smile:

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
What's left in life to enjoy?
Well, there's my toenails, but Matt has dibs on those, I'm afraid...

But I kan always make a new krop fer ya! :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yes! Toenails! Actually once I collect Byron's I might be going into the toenail-farming business myself. Depends on how good the crop is this season :big_grin: Hmm...toenails and ice cream cake...this might be a profitable idea...:big_grin: :big_grin:

-Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Odd Title

I love the CD and title, but does anyone find it odd that it is called "The Muppet Show" when half the tracks are from motion pictures? Simply titling it "The Muppets" would have been fine, but it doesn't really matter. Just found it interesting.

As for the clip art. Well, we can't be too picky here. It's great that they've even dropped us this offering at all. There has been an absence of Muppet music for quite some time. It seems that Henson may be cutting back on expenses these days. Lets hope for some pictures in the leaflet. I also hope that the company is sold soon or the next album out should be called Muppet Limbo. :wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
And that my friends, is something I can agree with :big_grin:

-Matt

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Re: Odd Title

Originally posted by frogboy4
I love the CD and title, but does anyone find it odd that it is called "The Muppet Show" when half the tracks are from motion pictures? Simply titling it "The Muppets" would have been fine, but it doesn't really matter. Just found it interesting.
I guess they're using the "Show" title because that seems to be their current marketing campaign for "classic" Muppet stuff, like how there was the "Kermit Collection" a few years ago.

Perhaps they believe some Gen X'er will be more prone to buy the CD at a Sam Goody if they think it's nostalgic instead of a kids album.