New Muppet comic Strip

G-MAN

Reaction score
Oh man, and I just unsubscribed a few months ago because the comics weren't my cup of tea anymore.

MWoO

Reaction score
Cool. I use to get Disney Adventures as a kid years ago. This would be a reason to at least pick up one issue again.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I picked up a new issue last night. forgot how much I liked this magazine, really. It's standard kid fluff, but it's still pretty good.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
This talk of a new Muppet comic strip got me thinking of the original Muppet strip that used to run in newspapers back around the time of the original run of The Muppet Show. Anyone know of a place online you can catch bits of that old strip? It's been ages since I thought of that strip.
Ta-daaaaa!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
This talk of a new Muppet comic strip got me thinking of the original Muppet strip that used to run in newspapers back around the time of the original run of The Muppet Show. Anyone know of a place online you can catch bits of that old strip? It's been ages since I thought of that strip.
Okay, for whatever reason, either my computer or the forum itself is messing up and all my posts are appearing before yours. So, yeah, I posted a link to a batch of the Muppet comics.

Squonk

Reaction score

Kiki

Reaction score
That's awesome news! Yay for Disney! :excited: A Muppet comic sounds cool, the only Muppet comic I have is 'The Muppet Show Comic Book' (Yes, that's what it's called), which was released in 1979 or somethin'. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm excited. Especially as this is coming out in Augast, obviously in order to tie in with the release on TMS Season 2. They are obviously moving the game up a notch. I shall be excited to see these.

But as G-Sock said, if there's just more Piggy bashing...I'll be sad.