New Muppet comic Strip

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have the pencil drawings for the Fozzie Bear strip, but I am not allowed to share it.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
sweeeet! cant wait to get the mag in augest and oh by the way thanks o MUCH for that "Pigs in Space" teaser.... i'm gettin all :excited: ! hehe

Drtooth

Reaction score
I haven't picked up Dizzy Adventures Magazine since they stopped publishing Darkwing Duck comics. My sister got a couple a few years back, one because they published a short 2 page Mucha Lucha comic. Other than that, I do look at it in the grocery store lines from time to time. Dispite the obvious shilling for Tweeny bopper crap, it is pretty smartly produced. They even once advertised the SMBSS Box set in their Upcoming events calendar.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have the pencil drawings for the Fozzie Bear strip, but I am not allowed to share it.
Fozzie Bear strip? Awesome! He deserves that attention (or, maybe I'm biased).

Originally, my post was going to be:
Fozzie Bear strip? There's not much to that--all he has is a bow tie and pork pie hat!:embarrassed:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHA! Oh that first panel was GREAT! I love Link! And I love the art style! This is gonna be terrific! Go Muppets! Go Disney! :excited:

Oh, and Luke, what Muppet Star Wars figs are you talking about? :confused:

EDIT: Never mind, Luke, found it. :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That art is frikkin' sick, as they say. I really can't wait for this. heck, I'll actually buy this issue and not just read it in the checkout line!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear strip? Awesome! He deserves that attention (or, maybe I'm biased).

Originally, my post was going to be:
Fozzie Bear strip? There's not much to that--all he has is a bow tie and pork pie hat!:embarrassed:
Then he would be Fozzie Bear, the bare bear stripper! Wocka Wocka.:embarrassed: