New Muppet comic Strip

Erine81981

Reaction score
I still have the first issue of Disney Adventures mag. I found lots at Goodwill when I worked there and found it. I can't wait and i'll be buying every one that comes out. Woooooooo Hooooooo!

beaker

Reaction score
It's allllllllllllll about Muppet Magazine, 1982-1989.

*wishes thered be another Muppet magazine someday*

I dunno, Im 29, but I find some of these kids magazines like Nickelodeon or Disney pretty entertaining, if anything colorful with nifty comics. I think they realize kids are way smarter than they were in the 80's and 90's. Lets hope we finally see the Muppets get reintroduced soon in all formats

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have to say that I absolutely love the colorful, clear style used by the artist. It's nothing original, but it's brilliant and will look nice for Pigs in Space. It reminds me of the style of the cartoon PIS in Little Muppet Monsters.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm glad to see a Pigs In Space comic feature. I would LOVE even better if Muppet Comic Books were published, then we could see a full-fledged story with all the characters in it.

Let's back this book, gang, and write in and say how much we all love the stories and would love to see full comic books of The Muppets. Heck, maybe we'll even get Muppet Magazine back again!

muppetperson

Reaction score
The strip in Disney Adventures wont be limited to Pigs in Space.The next strip could be about Fozzie Bear or who ever and will change every month.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Nice it about time the Muppets are seen within some sort of printing press. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Oh wow, i LOVE the drawing style he's using. This is fabulous - along with the Muppet Star Wars figs and the DVD's Disney are finally getting a grip on things, lets hope it continues!