New Muppet DVDs in the UK

sheesh

Reaction score
Wasnt sure where best to start this thread but;
i work in a video rental shop in the uk and there is a weekly trade magazine we get called 'home entertainment weekly' flicking through the latest there is a full page advert for BVHE with Kermit/Piggy/fozzie and Bear and friends in front of a 'show' curtain spotlit with a mickey mouse symbol. At the bottom of this page it says coming to dvd this april !?
Does anyone know any more details? will this just be stuff re-released under the new 'label' or new compilations etc :confused: but :excited:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
sheesh said:
Wasnt sure where best to start this thread but;
i work in a video rental shop in the uk and there is a weekly trade magazine we get called 'home entertainment weekly' flicking through the latest there is a full page advert for BVHE with Kermit/Piggy/fozzie and Bear and friends in front of a 'show' curtain spotlit with a mickey mouse symbol. At the bottom of this page it says coming to dvd this april !?
Does anyone know any more details? will this just be stuff re-released under the new 'label' or new compilations etc but
Thanks for the info :smile: - I don't surpose you could scan the advert could you? :embarrassed:

The only news that seems to be known is that in the US, season boxsets of "TMS" are coming out sometime this year or even next year and maybe a special edition DVD of "TMM".

As for the UK nothing :cry:

See ya

sheesh

Reaction score
I'm afraid i'm scannerless :embarrassed: so not possible.
Will post any more news i spot in the magazine.
Were you serious about complete season TMS dvds??

sheesh

Reaction score
complete TMS b.sets

Thanks for the read more !
It might take a while but it'll be the best thing they've ever done!
Has any heard about Muppets tonight ever getting a release? I dont know what the verdict is on this forum BUT I thought it was fantastic, I loved the new characters and i would so love to have it on DVD. There i've said it !

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
sheesh said:
Thanks for the read more !
It might take a while but it'll be the best thing they've ever done!
Has any heard about Muppets tonight ever getting a release? I dont know what the verdict is on this forum BUT I thought it was fantastic, I loved the new characters and i would so love to have it on DVD. There i've said it !
You can either :

trade with someone for the series (like me :wink: )

or

support "Muppets Tonight" and other Henson shows on to DVD via at :]"The "Get Muppet TV on DVD" Campaign" website - check it out!

hope it helps :stick_out_tongue:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kermit/Piggy/fozzie and Bear and friends in front of a 'show' curtain spotlit with a mickey mouse symbol
For a second it sounded like it might be "The Muppets at Walt Disney World DVD, but the show curtain makes is more "Muppet Show" style. If is was The Muppets at WDW i would hope it comes to the USA too. There is already the plans of the TMS season sets.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Great news, I am friendly with the owner of my local Video Rental store, so I asked today if she had Home Entertainment weekly mag? She did and I found the Muppets Disney DVD ad, and I can show you a picture of it. Either copy or paste into your browser or click on it if its a link?? Not sure as Im new to this?

This is the address the piccy is saved at...........

http://members.aol.com/cocon14675/muppets

Enjoy :smile:

Chris