1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Muppet DVDs in the UK

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by sheesh, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Animal

Animal New Member

Yeah...let´s hope!!!

-Hans :halo: :halo: :halo:
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Can't wait! April, hurry.
  3. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

What about "Muppets Take Manhattan"?
  4. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

I don't think it will as it's owned by Tri-Star Pictures, Disney didn't release MTM first time round.
  5. Beauregard

*hops up and down like Miss Piggy in Muppet's From Space*

I wanna a story. I wanna story!

Bea:zany:{I mean, come on, you think no one has the scoop on this?}regard
  6. MuppetDanny

I just found Disney/Buena Vista DVD release dates from r2-dvd.org sadly no Muppet DVDs on the list :mad: . It looks like we will have to wait a little longer :boo:

Here's the list (if anyones interested) : CLICK TO VIEW

See ya :cry:
  7. Beauregard

Hmmm.

Bother. Wish we knew, this is all to intriguing. I wonda, does anyone know what that picture is from?
  8. MuppetDanny

hope this helps ;) :) :zany:
  9. Beauregard

No, no. I mean the picture in the magazine. Is it from Muppet Tonight? A photo-copy version of the Muppets, obviosuly, but from where? When? And How?
  10. MuppetDanny

I just found more DVD release dates upto middle August '05 from Disney/Buena Vista DVD from dvdtimes.co.uk website and still no Muppet DVDs :boo:

See ya :mad:
  11. Beauregard

Wierd. It makes no sence. Why all the secrecy?

__

Interprited:

I'm a Gnu. How do you do? (Do g'what?) Who cares? G'anyway. Gwhat was I saying? G'oh yes. How g'weird. I g'wonder g'why?
  12. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Entertainment Weekly dated March 10th Has a very small aticle stating that 'Bear In The Big Blue House' Volume 1, on the Walt Disney Label will be released on April 4th '05. I wonder if this is the release of April, and we have to wait longer to get Muppets on DVD from Disney? Maybe there will be trailers or ads in this DVD??
    I'll post as soon as I hear anything else!!

:cry:

Chris
  13. Beauregard

If that's so, then why was there a picture of the actually Muppets?
  14. MuppetDanny

Why do I get the feeling that history is repeating itself ? :concern:
  15. Beauregard

I'm not sure I understand you, Danny. To what exactly are you refering?
  16. MuppetDanny

I'm referring to the dates as it was surposed to be released this month then no dates in April to August. Also Disney is not focusing on the Muppets as it should be, instead they focus on Bear :grouchy: . last time round they released a small number of classic Muppet videos in UK yet there were more in the US :cry:
  17. Beauregard

Blah...

Useless Disney.
  18. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

they have released dog city the movie and mother goose stories on DVD in the UK
  19. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

Yeah those are out however it's not Disney, and thats what this thread is about. Theres another thread about the Hit releases that include the mother goose and dog city release
  20. MuppetDanny

I just found more Disney/Buena Vista DVD release dates from r2-dvd.org for October sadly no Muppet DVDs on the list :mad: . Maybe there will be some Muppet DVDs at Christmas time, time will tell

Later :cry: