New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Anything beats that.

Anyway, I really don't care at the moment that he's having a cameo, 'cause, truth is, in the last movie there were names I didn't hear of/didn't care for, and they all did a pretty good job. I'm curious to see how his is.

As long as they don't get a Justin Bieber cameo, I'm good.

cjd874

Reaction score
Four things:
  1. Where's Zoot? The other four Electric Mayhem members are present. Oh, and I don't see Bunsen or Beaker, either. Sad CJD. :cry:
  2. But at least the Swedish Chef, Rowlf, and Dr. Teeth are together in the same shot! Floyd and Janice look great, too. Happy CJD. :smile:
  3. I can't wait to see pictures of Annie Sue & Louise Gold. Excited CJD. :excited:
  4. Where can I get an awesome Muppet Show poster like that? Incredibly eager CJD. :big_grin:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
One of the things I'm really looking forward to is this summer.
Becuase that's most probably when the first teaser poster is going to be released! I'm going to make sure I get that poster! I'm in need of some more Muppet posters. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Four things:
  1. Where's Zoot? The other four Electric Mayhem members are present. Oh, and I don't see Bunsen or Beaker, either. Sad CJD. :cry:
Zoot not being in the shot is weird, but I'd doubt he's not in the scene completely. But it's great to see the EM have a larger presence in the film so far. Looks like they might have a MTM like presence in this film. As much as I'd love to see a constant barrage of almost every character imaginable, I really hope they have a more core member focus in this film than the last one.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Had Universal produced the movie, they'd have had nothing but NBC celebrities and forced references to NBC programs. They're freaking terrible at it. I especially love how ABC got the rights to show the movie on television, and they had to digitally remove the NBC logo from the Jumbotron from Time Square. Actually improved the movie without the gratuitous vertical integration.
I assume you're referring to It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, but has Universal been including NBC celebrities and references in it's other recent movies?

And what movie are you referring to regarding ABC removing the NBC logo from a Jumbotron? At first I thought you were referring to It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, but the NBC logo isn't there (it's on Kermit's foot).

I'm liking these recent group photos. First time I saw one of them, I thought I saw Johnny Fiama in the crowd, blocked by human actors, but as I look more he's clearly not there. And it's great to see a more close-up version of that photo, though I'm still having trouble making out who all's in the poster.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
New pics from Muppetshenson! :smile:

This particular drawing appears to contain 20 Muppets, unless I've missed someone.

From left to right (sort of):

1. Animal
  2. Crazy Harry
  3. Gonzo
  4. Sam
  5. Dr. Teeth
  6. Waldorf
  7. Statler
  8. Floyd
  9. Janice
  10. Zoot
  11. Robin
  12. Fozzie
  13. Swedish Chef
  14. Miss Piggy
  15. Marvin Suggs
  16. Kermit
  17. Beaker
  18. Bunsen
  19. Lew
  20. Scooter
(Noteworthy Absences: Rowlf, Rizzo, Pepe, Uncle Deadly, Sweetums and Walter)

muppetlover123

Reaction score

this is a little clearer and walter and pepe and rowlf im pretty sure are there

jvcarroll

Reaction score

this is a little clearer and walter and pepe and rowlf im pretty sure are there
Ooh. Thanks. I mistook Pepe's jacket for Sam, Walter for Marvin Suggs and Rowlf just kind of blended in. So it's:

1. Animal
  2. Crazy Harry
  3. Gonzo
  4. Pepe
  5. Dr. Teeth
  6. Waldorf
  7. Statler
  8. Floyd
  9. Janice
  10. Zoot
  11. Robin
  12. Fozzie
  13. Swedish Chef
  14. Miss Piggy
  15. Rowlf
  16. Walter
  17. Kermit
  18. Beaker
  19. Bunsen
  20. Lew
  21. Scooter
Sweetums, Rizzo, Sam and Uncle Deadly appear to be missing. I'm beginning to wonder if Rizzo's absence in things might be Steve's decision. I know he's busy with Kermit, but he's got a lot of pull. Could the gravely voice be too taxing for regular Rizzo appearances?

Status
Not open for further replies.