New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ooh. Thanks. I mistook Pepe's jacket for Sam, Walter for Marvin Suggs and Rowlf just kind of blended in. So it's:

1. Animal
  2. Crazy Harry
  3. Gonzo
  4. Pepe
  5. Dr. Teeth
  6. Waldorf
  7. Statler
  8. Floyd
  9. Janice
  10. Zoot
  11. Robin
  12. Fozzie
  13. Swedish Chef
  14. Miss Piggy
  15. Rowlf
  16. Walter
  17. Kermit
  18. Beaker
  19. Bunsen
  20. Lew
  21. Scooter
Sweetums, Rizzo, Sam and Uncle Deadly appear to be missing. I'm beginning to wonder if Rizzo's absence in things might be Steve's decision. I know he's busy with Kermit, but he's got a lot of pull. Could the gravely voice be too taxing for regular Rizzo appearances?

Rizzo actually is on the poster; he's to the left of Robin.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
i like that they included robin
Me too! YAAAAYYYYY! I was also so glad they included Rowlf, (I admit it, he's my favorite), Floyd (my main man... I mean my favorite Member of EM), Kermit (again my favorite Muppet),... oh who am I kidding, there are so many Muppets that it's so hard to narrow down my favorites. I can't wait to see what the Muppets are up to next.

Descrpiton - I would say it's a Muppet meeting, but I don't want to spoil any details. It could a secret... shhhhhhh.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And what movie are you referring to regarding ABC removing the NBC logo from a Jumbotron? At first I thought you were referring to It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, but the NBC logo isn't there (it's on Kermit's foot).
UGH! I can't believe I left it out since it was a very important point I was trying to make.

Despicable Me. it aired Valentines weekend on ABC, and they had to digitally remove the NBC logo off the Jumbotron.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
ohh its ok and the poster dosnt say its from the plot there going on a world tour

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
is that Dave Goelz standing idolly by in the green hoody? give that man a puppet!

cc
Ahh, good old Dave Goelz! Where would we diehard fans be without him as Gonzo and Dr Bunsen Honeydew? I can't imagine anybody else taking on those guys and Gonzo's friendship chemistry with Rizzo would never be the same again!

Just as a second thought, a few weeks ago there were pictures taken of Steve Whitmire puppeteering Constantine where a wedding is rumoured to take place. Would Steve actually be both Kermit and Constantine or would he only perforrm Constantine when the villain is pretending to be Kermit?

Status
Not open for further replies.