New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I think you're on the wrong thread... (Also, there was a Whitmire-Kermit-only "Rainbow Connection" posted on iTunes when the soundtrack for The Muppets was released back in November...)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So as most of you know Kermit is in London at the moment along with Pepe promoting the Blu-ray/DVD release of the The Muppets movie. Here is an interview with them. And the interviewer asks about the new movie. And Kermit hints that their hoping to start filming early next year. Hey it's not much news but it's something!

#!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Early next year? Do you think the release is still going to be in the summer? :fishy:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well the keyword is "HOPING." Doesn't mean they will start filming early next year. But pshh like I said some news is better then no news. Which mean James and Nick must be past page 13. :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, the actual time that it takes to FILM a film is not that long these days. So, I guess it will depend on the special effects and on the promotions. Maybe they'll go with a Thanksgiving release again.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well, the actual time that it takes to FILM a film is not that long these days. So, I guess it will depend on the special effects and on the promotions. Maybe they'll go with a Thanksgiving release again.
That's what I'm thinking as well. I doubt it'll be a summer release even though that's what Disney was aiming for.

Powerstars

Reaction score
I hope they have a few more celebrities making cameos in this. If they do a Bieber cameo, though,........the very thought makes me angry.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I personally could do without any cameos just give me all Muppets. But that's part of the appeal too is celebrity cameos. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.