New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It wouldn't be a Muppet movie without celebrity cameos.
I just said that's part of The Muppets is the cameos. Just saying in my personal opinon when I watch a Muppet movie I'm watching The Muppets more then the celebrities. But like someone said I hope they choose classy celebrities for the new movie not teeny boppers.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I just said that's part of The Muppets is the cameos. Just saying in my personal opinon when I watch a Muppet movie I'm watching The Muppets more then the celebrities. But like someone said I hope they choose classy celebrities for the new movie not teeny boppers.
I'm sure we will see some celebrities that we can respect here but it is Disney here, we will have to have some of their tween stars here for marketing. (Though, now that I get it: the convenience of Whoopi Goldberg, Selena Gomez and Rico Rodriguez all coming in at the same time to the theater is a very hilarious and very sly "take that" to the Mouse on Segel and Stoller's behalf on that particular subject matter)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'd love to see Steve Martin make another cameo! By the way sorry if I came off as rude in my previous statement I didn't mean to come off blunt.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think Jimmy Fallon would be a good one as well plus he's also a Muppet fan from what I understand. :big_grin:

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I would just love if Steve Martin was in every Muppet movie. :stick_out_tongue:
Apart from having one of the best cameos of all time (in TMM) and one of the best TMS episodes of all time IMHO, Steve Martin also has one of the best Muppet-related quotes of all time (as reprinted in The Saturday Evening Post, December 1980):

"Some days you just don't want to talk to people anymore. You just want to talk to the Muppets."

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
OKAY that's it Steve needs to be in the next movie!!! You reading this DISNEY?!!! And I mean Steve Martin not the other Steve we already know he's pretty much gonna be in it. LOL!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Only thing I can tell you is is I've been keeping up with the interviews they did so far in London while promoting the DVD and Kermit has bascially said the same thing they know their set to do a new movie and hoping they'll start shooting either early next year or sometime next year. They were asked if they knew anything about the plot and they said no. So either they know more then their allowed to tell or they really just don't know. I have a feeling they just don't know because it is still really, really, really, early. Of course Pepe joked that he was writing and directing the new movie. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.