NEW Muppets pillow @ Disney store in the mall

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

I was just at the mall today (really for the Disney store, lol) They have a nice NEW Muppets pillow with Kermit & Miss Piggy (i bought it) its $19.50, and part of there NEW pillow "Disney Store studio Collection" line. so IF ya got a Disney store near by check em out... I'll post a pic of the Muppets pillow as soon as my bro comes back from sking with the dig cam :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
also a side note that i forgot to add...

you can NOT... i repeat CAN NOT, buy this NEW Muppet pillow (or anyother Disney merch in Disney store for that matter) from www.disneyshopping.com (aka disneystore.com) any of the Disney parks, Disney Soda Fountain and Studio Store, foran (spelling???) Disney stores out side the US in Malls, NYC World of Disney Store or Disney Outlets, as Disney store was sold off to The Children's Place Retails Stores Inc. in 2004. Disney Store is owned and operated by The Children's Place Retails Stores Inc. and made a spin-off company called (with the help and under license of Disney, so really Disney has to approve all this stuff sold in Disney stores before Children's Place/Hoop Retail Stores, LLC. can sell it) Hoop Retail Stores, LLC., wich is Pooh spelled backwards :smile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Store

so just a little 411, before someone posts and says somthin like "i can find it on there online disneystore.com" :smirk:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
So someone should go get a picture for the rest of us :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Awesome! What's the material type? It looks kinda satin-y from the picture.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aw, I like the picture that's on the pillow. Thanks for sharing! What's on the back, is it the same image on both sides?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
OMG Stevie, that pillow is so friggin' cool!!!

Going to Reno next week, now I HAVE TO make a stop at Disney Store! Well, not that I wasn't gonna anyway, but still. :wink:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Awesome! What's the material type? It looks kinda satin-y from the picture.

the material type? ahh i dont know... lol, the soft kind :stick_out_tongue: but yeah it is satin-y

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Aw, I like the picture that's on the pillow. Thanks for sharing! What's on the back, is it the same image on both sides?
nope... no image on the back its just "kermit green" and fuzzy :smirk:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Hmm I'm debating whether I want one or not. I'd have to drive across town and spend money I don't have, so I think I'm going to pass on this one.