NEW Muppets pillow @ Disney store in the mall

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I picked up the mug today as a Valentine's present to myself. For those interested, the mugs are 25% off right now placing the mug just above $6

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
I hope the pillows go on sale soon. I'm waiting to get it for when it goes on sale.

muppet baby

Reaction score
My mom told me about the pillow when she went to the disney store to buy the pre order for peter pan . I lovthe that pillow i am going to go get one this weekend from the disney store when mom was telling me about it i could not picture what it looked like .

That is one of the best pictiures that i have ever seen for the muppets on a pillow wow i can't wait to get that .
Kermit and miss piggy are really my two faverite muppets always have been :smile: :mad: I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THAT PILLOW .

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Yoda Man said:
Pillows are now 25% off :wink:
Haha, yup, noticed today when I checked. Usually the 40% is next, I'll hold out just a bit longer. They put stuff on sale so fast.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I Got The Pillow Finally Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i got the pillow today and i LOVE IT SO MUCH .
I USED MY CUPON THAT I GOT FROM MY PRE ORDER OF PETER PAN FROM THE DISNEY STORE

THIS PILLOW IS SO COOL

I JUST LOVE IT

THE PERFECT PICTURE OF KERMIT AND PIGGY
AND THE FUR ON THE BACK OF THE PILLOW
IS SO SOFT .
WHO ELSE LOVES THIS PILLOW AS MUCH AS ME !!!!!:smile: :mad:

I know that i said in a earlier post that i was going to get the pillow in february but i just could not get to the mall then looooooo but i am soooooooooooooooooooo glad that i got it now one of the greatest pillows ever

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's a beautiful prortrait of Kermit and Piggy on the mug. Ruahnna!:big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
:smile: Hi yes i saw the mug in the disney store when i bought the greatest in the world .
i love that pillow so much he he he he the mug is so beautiful i am going to get sometime great matching set .

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi Guys i got the cup and t shirt for easter i am so excited i am takeing the t-shirt with me to disney land when i go in a couple of weeks and i am going to be wearing it when i go to the muppet 3D show i can't wait .