NEW Muppets pillow @ Disney store in the mall

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Luke said:
The reason its these three films is that they are the 3 Muppet movies that Columbia Tristar (owned by Sony) still have ownership or distribution rights to. They are not under Disney control. I'm not sure about the others, but Disney have nothing to do with MTM at all, it's now owned by Sony.
Ah, gratzi!

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Very nice! About time they starting getting some muppet stuff :smile:

I'll have the check the Disney Store in the mall I work tomorrow to see if they have gotten any new studio collection stuff in. They should have it or be getting it soon since US/CDN stores are under Disney North America and carry the same stuff, same deals, promotions, etc apparently.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
That's looks like one of the best Muppet items they've put out in awhile. It doesn't have any of the cheesy, mass produced pictures we usually see. Sometimes good things slip through.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I second that. So stoked that they finally didn't use "ugly" Kermit. Great job Disney!!

:big_grin:

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Saw the pillows at the Disney Store here in Toronto today. Good to see some Muppets in the Disney Store finally. I wish it wasn't quite as "girlish" as it is, but it will look great once I get my collector room done and can put it in there. I'll wait and see when it goes on sale to buy it though, because everything goes on sale there so fast.

Their studio collection stuff is great. Picked up a Roger and Jessica Rabbit red T-shirt today, I just had to get! The Pan and NBX ones were nice too, but already have the Jack/Zero one I like better, might get Pan eventually. But yea, hope to see more Muppet stuff coming in soon :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Wow, that's a really nice pillow--I don't even know if I have a Disney Store near me, though. I'll have to check. Thanks for the heads-up, though.

tomahawk

Reaction score
They also have a ladies t-shirt at the Disney store by me with the same design on it.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
But no men's shirts!! :boo:

Just went there today, picked up the awesome mug, shows more than on the pillow. The ladies shirts were really cool too, would almost buy one just to stretch over a canvas and put in a frame or something.

Anyhow, here's some pics of the mug:

Flash On

Flash Off

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh wow, I love the mug, it's gorgeous. Great pic! Thanks, Anthony.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Sure! I'm glad another guy likes it. :big_grin: I don't even drink coffee, just picked it up to set on a shelf, lol.