New Series 4 Pics

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Wow! Those are so cool! I'm especially impressed by Rizzo and his pizza box.

I'm excited for Link and Dr. Strangepork as Pigs in Space was always one of my favorite sketches from TMC.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah they all look totally fantastic - way better than those unofficial shots. I can't get over Rizzo - he's perfect and the amount of accesories is amazing. The scale's great too !

The Pigs In Space guys are very funky looking as well - excellent sculpting !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wow!! I think Rizzo is in a perfect scale for the series. And such great accessories. You have topped yourselves once again!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
You out did your self again Palisades! and now wth the close up of Sam's feet they don't really looked chopped any more. Rizzo is so cool! all the accessories are all mind boggling amazing! and i find it a great idea for the Swine Trek Model to have a Display Base, i didn't know that!

and Sorry Ken if i help leaked out the photo's, i know they were already posted on Tough Pigs and even MC before i did, but i didn't mean anything by it.

beaker

Reaction score
Holy Canole!

What is Rizzo, like 2.5" Is Julius Strangepork like 3.5"?
Incredible! I think the Strangepork one really stood out to me.
Btw, what are the size of these four guys? Im guessing
Sam Eagle is 5", Link is 4.5", Julius is 3", and Rizzo is 2"?
(wish there was a criminal lineup heighth chart, heh)

Btw, Pepe will be the same size as Rizzo right? As in all the pix I have and the scenes with him and Rizzo together they are the same heighth.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Rizzo is about 3.25-3.5, Julius is about 4-4.25. This is from home and I don't have the pieces in front of me to really take a measurement. Julius is about Kermit size. However Pepe will be about 3.75. Not only does his hair make him taller but we are cheating the scale a little bit on Pepe. Have to. When you see him hopefully it will make sense to you.

radionate

Reaction score
Fantastic Job to all involved once again. Every time I get burned out with the figures, something comes along to get me all worked up again.

We just need to work on getting them to the armpit of the south (i.e. Mississippi) a little faster. I hate not being able to pick them up until long after everyone else has been playing with them for months.

(and no I don't want to order them online unless I absolutly have to, as I'd rather buy them in person. Call me old fashioned):wink:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Ken, these are stunning...I was expecting to be kinda bummed about this wave, with no Mayhem member and Sam Arrow instead of nekkid Sam (I just can't wait to see THAT sculpt...), and no one I really consider a BIG gun in it.

But of course, your team pulled it off again, and I'm delighted.

Baaaa.

My favorite is Rizzo, but is followed by...well...everyone. I just can't wait to have the rat so I can pop him into my mouth like the juicy little nugget he is. Maybe I should be on "Fear Factor."

I love having the figures be their "true" sizes instead of cheated...within reason. Makes for a much more dynamic display, and more realistic lineup.

Can't wait to see the M.A.M.A. Robot...that should be sweet!

THANK YOU.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn