New Series 4 Pics

the Mad Moose

Reaction score
whoohoo!

it'll be tough, waiting, but I'll finally get my Swine Trek stuff!!

Great Job on a personal favorite...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I really like the scupts on these and think they're probably the best yet, although none are personal favorite characters of mine...the only tiny thing I could think of that seems off is that Link's shirt seems a wee bit darker than I would think...of course, Henson probably controls the colours on that one, so it's all good...

I LOVE rizzo...have a feeling he'll be one of my very favorite figures! now, wen do these come out? somtime between april and june (2nd quater??)

Gonzo14

Reaction score
The pigs are GREAT, but
Strangepork looks too small, & why wasn't there a Swinetrek w/Piggy pic

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
speeking of the sizes of Rizzo and Pepe don't forgot the other little guys too like Robin and Bean Bunny, i wonder where they would stand?

SNLIM

Reaction score
i think that strangepork looks a little too small too, but other than that these figures rock! i think that rizzo may be my favorite figure (that is until pepe!) out of the first four series. it will be so awesome to put together all the muppets from space figures! rizzo, fozzie, pepe... i don't think i'll have enough space for all the figures i'll have by next year....

Gonzo

Reaction score
It's also interesting that Strangepork's boots are for cloven feet (like a pig)(or a ninja), and Link's are just standard boots... I'm sure we've never seen their actual feet before, but Henson evidently differentiates between the two.

Just interesting.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fozzie

Reaction score
I am definitely buying Sam and Rizzo and hopefully will get to buy Capt. Link Hogthrob and Dr. Julius Strangepork figures as well.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Are you going to get the Swinetrek set with First Mate Piggy when it comes out?

Fozzie

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Are you going to get the Swinetrek set with First Mate Piggy when it comes out?
Hopefully!(if I have enough money)